Week 5 DmC sales

#21rockman11_zPosted 2/26/2013 3:21:52 PM
5hadows posted...
Can people finally admit this floppy game flopped?

I'm spreading the word.

DmC = flop = ducks shot in Duck Hunt = floppy flop = pros :(

DmC flopped, pros. Stay free.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#225hadowsPosted 2/26/2013 3:23:09 PM
Now we just need the MGR sales charts so we can compare the sales of a good recent HnS game and a bad one.
---
Ill add something here later....
#23SilentS89Posted 2/26/2013 3:24:27 PM
5hadows posted...
Now we just need the MGR sales charts so we can compare the sales of a good recent HnS game and a bad one.

Sounds educational.
#24zhaoyun99Posted 2/26/2013 3:26:15 PM
5hadows posted...

Sound like a plan!!! Let's do this warriors.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#25JanneDaArc135Posted 2/26/2013 3:26:52 PM
LOL. At this point DMC 4 outsold it by a million copies lol. Guess its never going on the platinum wall of Capcom.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#26SilentS89Posted 2/26/2013 3:28:32 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
LOL. At this point DMC 4 outsold it by a million copies lol. Guess its never going on the platinum wall of Capcom.

If Capcom wanted a game on their platinum wall, they should have hired Platinum Games.
#27Ink-RibbonPosted 2/26/2013 3:36:31 PM
It's unfortunate that DMC 4 basically killed the series...

However, I'm positive that we'll see DmC 2 someday, I guess. No trolling from Dante, no boring teen screamin for his girlfriend, no flying old man!
#28360pagesPosted 2/26/2013 3:46:40 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

However, I'm positive that we'll see DmC 2 someday, I guess. No trolling from Dante, no boring teen screamin for his girlfriend, no flying old man!

Nope, if this game really does end up being the worse selling game in the series, than Capcom would have to be stupid to make a sequel.

On a good note, MGR:R has a high chance of getting a second game right before or after Zero ground is released.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#29Capt_HerlockPosted 2/26/2013 3:48:11 PM
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock
#305hadowsPosted 2/26/2013 4:31:12 PM
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Nope, if this game really does end up being the worse selling game in the series, than Capcom would have to be stupid to make a sequel.

On a good note, MGR:R has a high chance of getting a second game right before or after Zero ground is released.

Kojima already stated that he wants to release MGR 2 before Zero Grounds. According to him it'll sell like hot pancakes and he's not going to worry about Zero Ground sales.

he's a genius.
---
Ill add something here later....