Are the same people still saying this game sucks?

#51Xtreme65Posted 2/26/2013 9:14:04 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Are the same people still sayin' it's the best game ever?

Yeah im pretty sure no one said that except for maybe shatter. People may have said its the best DMC but even thats a bit of a stretch. Game is good but it isnt the best at anything.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#52testament067Posted 2/26/2013 9:18:36 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Are the same people still sayin' it's the best game ever?

Yeah im pretty sure no one said that except for maybe shatter. People may have said its the best DMC but even thats a bit of a stretch. Game is good but it isnt the best at anything.

It's easier for their "side" to justify themselves by saying ".the pros do it too!!".

Same kind of argument you hear in kindergarten.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#53VaruneyPosted 2/26/2013 9:19:50 PM
No, TC. They need not speak of the horrible.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#54Qwesar23464Posted 2/26/2013 9:26:09 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Many people who did buy and play DmC said that it was just average. Not horrible, but not great, either. And nobody likes so many glitches. Yes, I know, many games have their glitches. But DmC had so many that it needed a patch...and more glitches are still showing up. There's one in Bloody Palace where the music just stops.

You know, I didn't actually encounter any noticable glitches in the game, besides the very obvious and aggravating slowdown in cut-scenes. Or maybe my mind is somewhat muddled when it comes to glitches thanks to what an experience unpatched AC3 was..
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#55sillycatstevenPosted 2/26/2013 11:05:34 PM
RD_21 posted...
I am not denying that, I made the point that the side using the broad generalizations is your side. There's are no people claiming it's the best game ever, none and if you can link me one that his posting today still saying it's the best game ever then fine, but I haven't seen one.

All I am seeing are antis saying that this game is like starting back at the toilet lolololo or that the game is pure crap.

The people who defend the game are usually saying things like "give it a try, you will find that there is a lot to enjoy" or "it was a fun game".

Again if I am wrong, please show me I am asking that, because I am tired of seeing antis on this board claiming that the pros are saying it's the best game ever without having seen on of those so called pros. I may sound confrontational and that's not my full intention, yes I am tired of seeing this crap, but if I am proven wrong I will admit it I don't care enough and I have no stake in this game one side or another.

lol... just.... lol. so you rush to the defense of a group without figuring out all the facts first?? and i resent the mentality that "playing the demo was not enough".

tho TC did not directly say "DmC is the best" he did imply it.
Bayonetta was more dumbed down than this game

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65216194

and

Sony_7 posted...
Do you enjoy A LOT of life or death qte's and forced cringe worthy sex appeal through a very hairy witch? If so then Bayo is perfect for you!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65260174

after all, Bayonetta is considered the best H&S game.
also, i'd seen a few others saying that DmC is better than all of previous DMCs.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#56Ink-RibbonPosted 2/26/2013 11:07:59 PM
I've never seen a pro claiming that DmC is "Da best game eva", but I keep reading several antis saying that DmC is "da worst game eva made"...
#57sillycatstevenPosted 2/26/2013 11:18:33 PM
bobbysjoby posted...
This whole antis and pros thing is beyond corny/ nerdy. Rofl at ppl speaking for the "group" sayiing "we" and whatnot. Bunch of cheeseball followers I tell ya. You guys need to do like me and stand your own ground, not hide behind some cheeseball fan/ antifan club

so what do you do?? do you both hate and like DmC at the same time? because that's the only way to not hide behind a cheeseball club.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#58TheSL1ClubPosted 2/26/2013 11:19:41 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I've never seen a pro claiming that DmC is "Da best game eva", but I keep reading several antis saying that DmC is "da worst game eva made"...

Oh hi Ribbon, we meet again, anyway pro tip:

1. Type in 'best' (keyword) under board search.
2. Filter through topics.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Thought you aren't new here.
#59KyryloPosted 2/26/2013 11:21:18 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

lol. Look a t TC, Shatterstar and their brainless companions.
#60Ink-RibbonPosted 2/26/2013 11:22:57 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Oh hi Ribbon, we meet again, anyway pro tip:

1. Type in 'best' (keyword) under board search.
2. Filter through topics.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Thought you aren't new here.

That's no pro tip, you're a anti. XD

Besides, my point still stands. I just said I've never seen pros claiming that, but I didn't say that pros are saints at all. If they claimed such thing and I read it, I have no problem with coming here and saying you're right.

Yes, the world is small, nice to meet ya again! It seems I have sme place inside of your heart. XD