Why is this game so BUGGY?

#1CrevoxPosted 2/26/2013 2:26:59 PM(edited)
So many bugs in this game. I can't even finish this level because the enemies stopped spawning, yet the music is still playing as if there were enemies and there's nowhere to go. My camera is super zoomed in on Dante's back for some reason and it likes to look at the floor.

http://i.imgur.com/rVOkkf0.jpg

Earlier in the level, that stupid black/white area effect where Kat is trying to draw you where to go didn't go away, and I had to fight off tons of enemy packs with it on. Going through the lasers was a guessing game because they were invisible.
#2Psychochild27Posted 2/26/2013 2:28:01 PM
Crevox posted...
So many bugs in this game. I can't even finish this level because the enemies stopped spawning, yet the music is still playing as if there were enemies and there's nowhere to go. My camera is super zoomed in on Dante's back for some reason and it likes to look at the floor.

Enemy flew under the platform Dante's standing on. Try going to the edge and jumping off it to fish it out.
#3KaptainK00lPosted 2/26/2013 2:29:20 PM
I kinda feel bad for the PS3 gamers on this, I played through 3 times on 3 different difficulties and have yet to encounter one of the games many glitches it apparently has. I'm guessing I will someday, but I'm glad I haven't. ._.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#4SilentS89Posted 2/26/2013 2:29:21 PM
Tameem: "Game is fine as it is"

I'd link to the twitter post but Tameem deleted his twitter in shame.
#5KaptainK00lPosted 2/26/2013 2:32:15 PM
SilentS89 posted...

Someone pointed out a specific "flaw" in which someone did a move with arbiter repeatedly on the demo and got an SSS and went through a whole fight that way.(I think it was drop?) He had replied with "What's to fix?" which I thought was him saying that people can ruin their own experience if they want, but people decided he meant the entire game would be flawless.
---
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#6Psychochild27Posted 2/26/2013 2:32:53 PM
I kinda feel bad for the PS3 gamers on this, I played through 3 times on 3 different difficulties and have yet to encounter one of the games many glitches it apparently has. I'm guessing I will someday, but I'm glad I haven't. ._.

I've done both the PC and the PS3 version. They're both really poor experiences if you're hoping not to find any bugs. I doubt the 360's better off.
#75hadowsPosted 2/26/2013 2:34:03 PM
SilentS89 posted...

Shaved his hair and changed his name to Andoniades.

"Hey look at that guy, isn't he that Antoniades guy responsible for that terrible DmC game?"

"Nope, that's just the new head of NT, Tameem Andoniades".
---
Ill add something here later....
#8KaptainK00lPosted 2/26/2013 2:35:13 PM
Psychochild27 posted...

I've done both the PC and the PS3 version. They're both really poor experiences if you're hoping not to find any bugs. I doubt the 360's better off.

It might not be, guess I was very lucky...or something. o_0
---
#9DarkJaydragonPosted 2/26/2013 2:37:06 PM
They tried to keep it in line with the quality of the old games.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#10Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:38:58 PM
Crevox posted...

Enemy flew under the platform Dante's standing on. Try going to the edge and jumping off it to fish it out.

It was after killing the witch. I reloaded from last checkpoint, and the exact same enemy groups appeared (the first group had harpies). The last enemy group (after his look at the screen) was just a witch, both times. The first time I'm pretty sure I killed it, but maybe it went under. The second time I killed it and it proceeded normally.

Just... sigh. Had to accept yet another "death" (cause it counts as one) because of a glitch.