lol 30fps

#61FabuIousPosted 2/27/2013 10:12:04 AM
lol i played through the game at 120 fps @ 120 refresh rate on 1080p 1920x1080 max settings. why are all these idiots who've never experienced anything higher than 60 fps acting all high and mighty?'

anyone whos content with 60 fps is holding back the industry.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#62SlaveBladePosted 2/27/2013 10:17:35 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
All the mad in here!

Let's just agree on the fact that DmC is a POS.

I respectfully disagree.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#63Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:17:43 AM
FabuIous posted...
lol i played through the game at 120 fps @ 120 refresh rate on 1080p 1920x1080 max settings. why are all these idiots who've never experienced anything higher than 60 fps acting all high and mighty?'

calling the kettle black much?
---
~choose death~
#64Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:29:02 AM
FabuIous posted...

even if you got the game to run 240 fps, it wont fix the awful gameplay and terrible story/acting.
---
~choose death~
#65ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/27/2013 10:39:00 AM
FabuIous posted...

You are holding back the industry by supporting DmC.
#66SHMYazooPosted 2/27/2013 10:40:57 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
why couldnt they get the console versions of this game to run at 60 fps?

why did they insist on using the awful unreal engine?

MGR looks just as good (if not better) and it runs at 60 fps AND had the awesome bonus of allowing the player to slice up the geometry and enemy characters dynamically.

instead, NT decided to focus on mocap and further push games and game development into the wrong direction, lolshakespeare.

they had 3 times the development time as PG, and this was the best they can do?
and the games are even the same length too.

"MGR looks just as good"

Stopped reading right there. MGR has early PS3 graphics at best. Understandable due to the cutting mechanic, but please, let's not lose our heads.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#67ramzariotPosted 2/27/2013 10:43:55 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
"MGR looks just as good"

Stopped reading right there. MGR has early PS3 graphics at best. Understandable due to the cutting mechanic, but please, let's not lose our heads.

It's preferable to make them lose their left hand.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#68SSJ_JinPosted 2/27/2013 10:44:00 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Honey-Boy posted...

MGR looks just as good (if not better) and it runs at 60 fps AND had the awesome bonus of allowing the player to slice up the geometry and enemy characters dynamically.

instead, NT decided to focus on mocap and further push games and game development into the wrong direction, lolshakespeare.

"MGR looks just as good"

I see what you did there!

http://i.imgur.com/FLTX0.gif
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#69Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:51:33 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Honey-Boy posted...

"MGR looks just as good"

the brain storage room is pretty breath taking.
the japanese pagoda floor in the world marshall building was also visually striking.
all those wild particle effects that flurry about when you are fighting a dozen or so enemies... gorgeous.
the details and moving parts on raiden and the larger mecha enemies are pretty amazing.
the layers and depth of damage done to the mg ray is also pretty amazing.
the insides of the enemies that get cut... incredible detail.

to say that this looks like a early ps3 game is unfair to the artists who clearly put alot of effort into this and still managed to get this thing to run at 60 fps while DmC dosent even have the level of environmental interactivity or details that MGR has some how has to be stuck at 30 fps.
---
~choose death~
#70SHMYazooPosted 2/27/2013 10:58:47 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Honey-Boy posted...

"MGR looks just as good"

the brain storage room is pretty breath taking.
the japanese pagoda floor in the world marshall building was also visually striking.
all those wild particle effects that flurry about when you are fighting a dozen or so enemies... gorgeous.
the details and moving parts on raiden and the larger mecha enemies are pretty amazing.
the layers and depth of damage done to the mg ray is also pretty amazing.
the insides of the enemies that get cut... incredible detail.

to say that this looks like a early ps3 game is unfair to the artists who clearly put alot of effort into this and still managed to get this thing to run at 60 fps while DmC dosent even have the level of environmental interactivity or details that MGR has some how has to be stuck at 30 fps.

Oh boy, here's another one that thinks MGR looks better than DmC. Moving along...
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards