lol 30fps

#71NeoTStylePosted 2/27/2013 11:57:48 AM(edited)
It looks a lot better than MGR, MGR looks like an early gen game to me.

lol this guy.

Edit: Wow there are actually multiple people out there who believe this? That's amazing. lol
#72Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:00:50 PM
NeoTStyle posted...
It looks a lot better than MGR, MGR looks like an early gen game to me.

lol this guy.

Edit: Wow there are actually multiple people out there who believe this? That's amazing. lol

disgruntled DmC fanboys that are butthurt that their game bombed i guess.
---
~choose death~
#73tehdudPosted 2/27/2013 12:29:06 PM
lol dmc looks like a late xbox 1 game
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#74produnerPosted 2/27/2013 12:34:44 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
why couldnt they get the console versions of this game to run at 60 fps?

why did they insist on using the awful unreal engine?

MGR looks just as good (if not better) and it runs at 60 fps AND had the awesome bonus of allowing the player to slice up the geometry and enemy characters dynamically.

instead, NT decided to focus on mocap and further push games and game development into the wrong direction, lolshakespeare.

they had 3 times the development time as PG, and this was the best they can do?
and the games are even the same length too.

"MGR looks just as good"

Stopped reading right there. MGR has early PS3 graphics at best. Understandable due to the cutting mechanic, but please, let's not lose our heads.

the brain storage room is pretty breath taking.
the japanese pagoda floor in the world marshall building was also visually striking.
all those wild particle effects that flurry about when you are fighting a dozen or so enemies... gorgeous.
the details and moving parts on raiden and the larger mecha enemies are pretty amazing.
the layers and depth of damage done to the mg ray is also pretty amazing.
the insides of the enemies that get cut... incredible detail.

to say that this looks like a early ps3 game is unfair to the artists who clearly put alot of effort into this and still managed to get this thing to run at 60 fps while DmC dosent even have the level of environmental interactivity or details that MGR has some how has to be stuck at 30 fps.

Oh boy, here's another one that thinks MGR looks better than DmC. Moving along...

How ridiculous can you get? i have DmC on PC and it overuses the bloom effect and lighting TO HIDE THE LACK OF TEXTURES. MGR is fine, the character models, textures, lighting but the early stages and some cutscenes are bland otherwise, they are really good.

I think that you should move along and stop posting crap.
#75Nick_KazamaPosted 2/27/2013 2:43:33 PM
Tammy - Right, what engine did the previous Dovil Moy Croy's run on?
Random Guy - The MT Framework Engi--
Tammy - UNREAL??
Random Guy - No, I said MT Framewor--
Tammy - UNREAL!?!?!?
Random Guy - ..............that's right Tammy. The Unreal Engine.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#76Psychochild27Posted 2/27/2013 3:12:26 PM(edited)
produner posted...
How ridiculous can you get? i have DmC on PC and it overuses the bloom effect and lighting TO HIDE THE LACK OF TEXTURES. MGR is fine, the character models, textures, lighting but the early stages and some cutscenes are bland otherwise, they are really good.

I think that you should move along and stop posting crap.

Actually, DmC PC has some pretty good textures, but yeah they're crap on the console releases and worse than that, they make everything on screen tough to read. There's so much poor lighting and distracting visual effects plastered on the screen at any given time that it becomes difficult one way more occasions than it should to find enemies or to even be able to identify them from one another (The latter of which is a huge problem as the most distinguishable feature of Elite Stygians, the different knights and rages at a glance are their color which gets lost in the ridiculously oversaturated Limbo effects).

It's NT's entire GRAPHICS/ART DESIGN FIRST philosophy at its worst.

Say what you will about MGR:R - Its graphics aren't phenomenal, but they're more than functional in showing me what I need to know.
#77rockman11_zPosted 2/27/2013 3:23:06 PM
tehdud posted...
lol dmc looks like a late xbox 1 game

Hahahhahahhaha. Graphics flopped confirmed.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#78IamthekuzalolPosted 2/27/2013 3:32:21 PM
Anyone who thinks DmC looks better than MGR should just go have a eye check or maybe brain check, I am not even kidding there.

I know some of the pros here are deficient in intelligence, but man, saying such stuff is just over the top.
#79Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 2:07:09 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Anyone who thinks DmC looks better than MGR should just go have a eye check or maybe brain check, I am not even kidding there.

I know some of the pros here are deficient in intelligence, but man, saying such stuff is just over the top.

---
~choose death~
#80VaruneyPosted 2/28/2013 3:57:08 AM
Nick_Kazama posted...
Tammy - Right, what engine did the previous Dovil Moy Croy's run on?
Random Guy - The MT Framework Engi--
Tammy - UNREAL??
Random Guy - No, I said MT Framewor--
Tammy - UNREAL!?!?!?
Random Guy - ..............that's right Tammy. The Unreal Engine.

Seems legit...
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*