If Capcom hires PG to make DmC 2...

#1Ink-RibbonPosted 2/27/2013 3:35:18 PM
Will you give the game a chance?

I mean, even if it's a sequel, they can make something different. 60 fps, and good gameplay.

I'm just curious. Thoughts?
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/27/2013 3:40:35 PM
Yes.
#3DuuuDe14Posted 2/27/2013 3:44:21 PM
60 fps, bayonetta gameplay and made by a developer that deserves the support? I'm in.

Now where's that mute button...
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4Supreme121Posted 2/27/2013 3:48:46 PM
Even though I am an avid supporter of PlatinumGames, I would have to assume they would keep the same formula (Story/Gameplay) as DmC, which I am not a fan of. But if they scrapped everything DmC brought to the table and built it to play more like DMC 3/4, then maybe.
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 2/27/2013 3:50:45 PM
If DMC was back in Kamiyas hands he'd probably continue with what he planned as DMC2.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/27/2013 4:11:07 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
If DMC was back in Kamiyas hands he'd probably continue with what he planned as DMC2.

Oh man...Having Kamiya make a new DMC would be the greatest thing ever.
#7DrunkenPilot72Posted 2/27/2013 5:18:58 PM
Wouldn't this just be giving back the franchise to the team that made it great in the first place?
---
PSN: vyers72
#8PhantomLifePosted 2/27/2013 5:23:25 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I mean, even if it's a sequel, they can make something different. 60 fps, and good gameplay.

I wouldn't want them to touch DmC even for a spin off. They'd destroy the story, add stupid characters, and make it all about flashy cliche' crap. We've seen it all before and doing it over and over again is just NO...just no. If anything they need Ninja Theory's help making the game worthwhile.

They can't even make a long lasting game that doesn't get stale after a couple missions. It's just boring.

On top of that, they are not skilled to use anything besides that silly engine that does not seem to be capable of upgrading. What happened to Metal Gear Rising's graphics from 09? What's with the bland uninspired environments? Why does Raiden have to have a raspy voice that doesn't suit him? Why did they have to use SEX to sell Bayonetta?

Seriously, we want this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGbc9WcKD0

We don't want a game that plays off of stereotypes and disrespects other countries like Anarchy Reigns. All of that cursing and only Baron does it? Why? That doesn't make any sense! This is Final Fantasy 13's Sazh all over again! Racist game companies!

For those of you who don't know you're being spit on, pay attention to the American characters in these games. Always brutes that talk with their weapons. Not a single character is diverse. Bayonetta had it too! PAY ATTENTION! You are being disrespected.

So I really rrrreeeaallly don't understand why people are upset about Tameem brushing off the original DMC. He's not disrespecting your taste, he's just saying it's not acceptable where he comes from. Like the nipples on the bat suit.
#9DuuuDe14Posted 2/27/2013 5:24:55 PM
^ my...my IQ

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hb7chuD21qf64cio1_500.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#10180223Posted 2/27/2013 5:27:21 PM
PhantomLife posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I wouldn't want them to touch DmC even for a spin off. They'd destroy the story, add stupid characters, and make it all about flashy cliche' crap. We've seen it all before and doing it over and over again is just NO...just no. If anything they need Ninja Theory's help making the game worthwhile.

They can't even make a long lasting game that doesn't get stale after a couple missions. It's just boring.

On top of that, they are not skilled to use anything besides that silly engine that does not seem to be capable of upgrading. What happened to Metal Gear Rising's graphics from 09? What's with the bland uninspired environments? Why does Raiden have to have a raspy voice that doesn't suit him? Why did they have to use SEX to sell Bayonetta?

Seriously, we want this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGbc9WcKD0

We don't want a game that plays off of stereotypes and disrespects other countries like Anarchy Reigns. All of that cursing and only Baron does it? Why? That doesn't make any sense! This is Final Fantasy 13's Sazh all over again! Racist game companies!

For those of you who don't know you're being spit on, pay attention to the American characters in these games. Always brutes that talk with their weapons. Not a single character is diverse. Bayonetta had it too! PAY ATTENTION! You are being disrespected.

So I really rrrreeeaallly don't understand why people are upset about Tameem brushing off the original DMC. He's not disrespecting your taste, he's just saying it's not acceptable where he comes from. Like the nipples on the bat suit.

http://images4.alphacoders.com/146/146716.jpg