I actually love this game.

#1rko808Posted 2/27/2013 4:15:32 PM
I only played the first dmc back as a kid and hated it, never played another dmc game until this one. And I love it! I think people are just bitter that they changed the look of it.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/27/2013 4:17:16 PM
10/10 would read again.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3TheSL1ClubPosted 2/27/2013 4:17:18 PM
rko808 posted...
I only played the first dmc back as a kid and hated it, never played another dmc game until this one. And I love it! I think people are just bitter that they changed the look of it.

What do you know about the look? You only played DMC 1 and hated it lol.
#45hadowsPosted 2/27/2013 4:18:17 PM
I'd hate the first game too if I got roflstomped by Phantom more than 10 times in a row.
---
Ill add something here later....
#5carsaucePosted 2/27/2013 4:20:14 PM
Me too, but apparently we have to be props to love this game, or that this board is so sad, Its nice to know newbies to this game board had to make a topic, and I also sense this board is the source of all trolls on Sony boards..now.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#6RetsuxDPosted 2/27/2013 4:20:51 PM
Anyone who says DmC is better than DMC is a being of grand delusion.
#75hadowsPosted 2/27/2013 4:22:35 PM
carsauce posted...
Me too, but apparently we have to be props to love this game, or that this board is so sad, Its nice to know newbies to this game board had to make a topic, and I also sense this board is the source of all trolls on Sony boards..now.

The only trolls here are Damage Control Man and his gang, we have the facts that the game flopped hard yet pros keep on trolling and acting like there is nothing wrong with this flop.
---
Ill add something here later....
#8ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/27/2013 4:24:25 PM
Gotta work on your trolling skills, TC.
#9TheSL1ClubPosted 2/27/2013 4:24:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10carsaucePosted 2/27/2013 4:33:38 PM
carsauce posted...

The only trolls here are Damage Control Man and his gang, we have the facts that the game flopped hard yet pros keep on trolling and acting like there is nothing wrong with this flop.

This whole board is trolls, look at my topic LOL look at all the replies, already got attacked LOL and laughing about it=)
so many haters they don't even know what the hell they are talking about anymore
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous