I actually love this game.

#21TheSL1ClubPosted 2/27/2013 5:01:23 PM
rko808 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Gotta work on your trolling skills, TC.

I'm not trolling though I'm really enjoying this game. From the story, the art and design, the game play ect. I finished the original dmc back in the day but I'm really just a noob so I have nothing to campsite this to.

A lot of you people remind me of those who hated mgs2 because of raiden. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's not good.

You are saying people are bitter because they hate the look of it from past DMCs, yet you only played DMC1 casually and came to this conclusion? Again, what do you know about look and how much it's changed? Are you assuming everyone is in your shoe whom only played DMC1 badly and casually?
#22rko808(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:13:31 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
rko808 posted...

I'm not trolling though I'm really enjoying this game. From the story, the art and design, the game play ect. I finished the original dmc back in the day but I'm really just a noob so I have nothing to campsite this to.

A lot of you people remind me of those who hated mgs2 because of raiden. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's not good.

You are saying people are bitter because they hate the look of it from past DMCs, yet you only played DMC1 casually and came to this conclusion? Again, what do you know about look and how much it's changed? Are you assuming everyone is in your shoe whom only played DMC1 badly and casually?

I just know how you people are.
#23TheSL1ClubPosted 2/27/2013 5:18:07 PM
rko808 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
rko808 posted...

I just know how you people are.

Aren't you a mind reader, we got ourselves a real bad a$$ here, unfortunately I played DMC 1-4 and DmC thoroughly, hmm try again?