I'm glad there are still people who like this game

#1carsaucePosted 2/27/2013 7:20:08 PM
Played it for a few hours now and it's not bad, Origin story for Dante, DmC is back!
I also think this game is for newbies to DMC
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2DuuuDe14Posted 2/27/2013 7:22:10 PM
Like the game if you want. But don't spit that in peoples faces to annoy them. Just saying.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:24:52 PM
I'm not never was to begin with, but that other topic just had to drive some people mad, since i said "haters", and if they are annoyed, then let them, but one can say which game they really enjoy and like and I'm not he only one here who enjoys this game.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4DuuuDe14Posted 2/27/2013 7:40:24 PM
Read my post again. The victim card doesn't apply to you boo boo
---
#5Solblade44Posted 2/27/2013 7:42:28 PM
If anything, they were just laughing at your attempts to rile people up. Because going into *any* board and spewing "hatorz gunz hatez!" crap will just get your topic derailed.

And yeah, this game is probably for newbies. Of course, those newbies weren't interested, especially with the competition that came out/is still coming out. Why buy this when there are tons of other games coming out soon after that are actually polished and well done out the door that also lack the stigma of terrible PR?
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:42:34 PM
Victim of what? I like this game, I don't troll any fanboy here , why cant you just accept people like games that others do not?
---
#7carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:46:17 PM
If anything, they were just laughing at your attempts to rile people up. Because going into *any* board and spewing "hatorz gunz hatez!" crap will just get your topic derailed.

And yeah, this game is probably for newbies. Of course, those newbies weren't interested, especially with the competition that came out/is still coming out. Why buy this when there are tons of other games coming out soon after that are actually polished and well done out the door that also lack the stigma of terrible PR?

It wasnt meant to rile them up, but if they have to get mad, i don't care, that was not the plan at all, and there are newbie who are interested in this game, not everyone gets a chance to play such a series, I never knew about Dmc since at least dmc 3 then i played the previous ones, I still don't think this game is a flop and I aint gonna be brainswashed or forced to join the bandwaggon, i enjoy this game to my liking=)
---
#8DuuuDe14Posted 2/27/2013 7:48:07 PM
I miss Dia. She, Shadow and Tai are all pros i love being around. They are the real pros.
---
#9Darkace9194Posted 2/27/2013 7:49:55 PM
its only sold ~550,000, thats a flop. pure and simple
---
Pokemon White FC: 5457-8675-8303
i.huffpost.com/gen/545060/thumbs/o-BELVEDERE-AD-570.jpg?4
#10largerockPosted 2/27/2013 7:50:25 PM
You mean all those 23 people playing it? Yeah okay.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.