I'm glad there are still people who like this game

#61SiLVeR_420Posted 2/27/2013 8:06:18 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Like I said; the nature or the way they utilize them is different.
It's potentially possible Vergil isn't able to manipulate the chaos that compromises Limbo like Dante can.

It makes no sense.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#62ShadowZero007Posted 2/27/2013 8:13:44 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Like I said; the nature or the way they utilize them is different.
It's potentially possible Vergil isn't able to manipulate the chaos that compromises Limbo like Dante can.

It makes no sense.

Considering it seems like Vergil kind of forced his DT in the comic (To my understanding anyways) why not?
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#63RockmanALPosted 2/27/2013 9:44:22 PM(edited)
carsauce posted...

I also think this game is for newbies to DMC

Yep, it's made for casuals, and new comers who had no idea how the REAL DMC was and how great is it

there's no way in this world that there's going to be something who all people like or hate

welp, glad you like this game with the difficulty at DMD like easy and normal on DMC3 and DMC4, with overkill damages, easy ranking, poor dialogue and so-so story

carsauce posted...
Used or new whatever, there are still people buying this game even after seeing reviews and others calling it a flop, because they enjoy the game and series and lore and style and gameplay,

yeah...... no matter how good or....."bad" a game, how it flop, how it failed, how it's miserable, dishonor to the whole franchise or genre, there's still going to be people loving it
because they do not know there's something so much awesome out there :/
it's fun, well, yelp, because it's easy (but probably hard for newbies and casual players, not gamers)

I mean, no casual players would enjoy being killed within 2-3 hits or they had to fight a boss longer than 10 secs right :D? also they would hate to use their brains for more various comboes to make the rank goes up, instead they can just use the same moves till the rank goes up
oh, and they probably hate puzzles.......they hate to think! why is there a puzzle in a HnS/action game? rigth? lololololol

p.s. so worried about so-called "gamers" nowadays

/me goes back to play RE4
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".