Ninja Theory on The PS4 =DmC 2!

#31ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/28/2013 12:34:03 PM
"Hurr durr, my precious DmC floppidy flop flopped, so Platinum Games is s***"
#32Lord_MizerPosted 2/28/2013 12:37:46 PM
*Yawns*

Boring....
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#33produnerPosted 2/28/2013 12:38:02 PM
shatterstar stop using your alt.
#34Pesmerga255Posted 2/28/2013 12:38:31 PM
produner posted...
shatterstar stop using your alt.

His alt will be banned soon.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#35ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/28/2013 12:42:42 PM
TC is the reason why DmC fanboys look like complete fools.
#36Lord_MizerPosted 2/28/2013 12:42:43 PM
The TC is just boring.

It's like the poor thing trying its hardest to master the art of trolling, yet only has the "feel" of trolling down pat.

The entertainment value stops working every time it continues to make topics like these.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#37MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/28/2013 1:40:18 PM
Considering that Heavenly Sword sold relatively well (nearly 2 million I think but I'm too lazy to look it up now *yawn*) probably mainly due to the "Goddess of War" hype and its early release when there wasn't that many other options I'd imagine they're probably working on another first party game for Sony like Heavenly Sword 2 (seems like this might clash with DmC to me though) or something.

I mean when you consider that HS was their most successful game to date (Iagain too lazy to look this up too lol *yawn*) they probably jumped at the chance to develop another game in that same release time frame.

Also the fact that DmC Dante and Nariko both made it into PS Allstars when there's like a million other dudes who could have taken there places makes me thank they still have an ok relationship with Sony.
#38MadigariPosted 2/28/2013 1:47:18 PM(edited)
RetsuxD posted...
First, Capcom, then, EA, and within a decade, Activision.

I'd rather have EA go down first. I still haven't gotten Dead Space 3 because I -really- feel uncomfortable playing a console game that has microtransactions in it.

Not that my refusal to participate seems to be stopping them, if their most recent news statement is accurate.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#39PhantomLife(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:24:55 PM
Hey guys Unreal Engine 4 has been announced!

GET HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE!!!!!!
#40KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/28/2013 11:25:55 PM
PhantomLife posted...
Hey guys Unreal Engine 4 has been announced!

GET HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

... Why? There were other (better looking) engines announced as well.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]