I got a question for those who think DmC2 will happen

#41KyryloPosted 3/2/2013 1:15:16 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

In human form, he's quite funny. In action, he proves to be a worthy opponent. He has the best A.I for a DMC game. When he summons msiras, jomothomsiras and Abyss Goats, all hell breaks loose!

His dark powers scared me at first. That attack where he opens a black hole and teleports Dante direct to the ground, it was scaring. I fell dizzy now.

I think Jester was far more menacing....
#42Ink-RibbonPosted 3/2/2013 1:18:45 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

In human form, he's quite funny. In action, he proves to be a worthy opponent. He has the best A.I for a DMC game. When he summons msiras, jomothomsiras and Abyss Goats, all hell breaks loose!

His dark powers scared me at first. That attack where he opens a black hole and teleports Dante direct to the ground, it was scaring. I fell dizzy now.

Jester was annoying, although funny...However, Jester would never work as a villain for a game. We know that he wasn't even real, though...

That's why villains like Arius, would fit the game better. DMC 2 was crap, but Arius worked with the little he had to do.
#43KyryloPosted 3/2/2013 1:20:30 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Jester was annoying, although funny...However, Jester would never work as a villain for a game. We know that he wasn't even real, though...

That's why villains like Arius, would fit the game better. DMC 2 was crap, but Arius worked with the little he had to do.

How about DMC4 villains cast?
#44prinnyZedPosted 3/2/2013 2:36:35 PM
I'd like it if capcom could develop the two dmc's in parallel with one another(similar to the call of duty series). I like DmC, but i'd much rather DMC5 at this point.

To answer the question TC, it could do with dante dealing with the demons that were released in the hell gate? Maybe some super uber baddies were released!