I think the new God of War will OWN this and MGR

#1buakawppPosted 3/2/2013 4:50:22 AM
After playing the single player demo of God of War: Ascension it has a tremendous amount of epicness that seems to be lacking from MGR and DmC.
#2maniakiddPosted 3/2/2013 4:54:34 AM
I dont really understand what's so good about god of war. IMO, I like to play it for the story, but after 1 playthrough, I dont have any more motivation to replay.
---
Casuals may Cry...
#3Honey-BoyPosted 3/2/2013 4:56:21 AM
buakawpp posted...
After playing the single player demo of God of War: Ascension it has a tremendous amount of epicness that seems to be lacking from MGR and DmC.

doubt it will be as good as MGR.

after playing the ascension demo thing, im positive it wont be as good.
after MGR, everything feels too slow and too easy.
---
~choose death~
#4Luiman04Posted 3/2/2013 4:57:09 AM
maniakidd posted...
I dont really understand what's so good about god of war. IMO, I like to play it for the story, but after 1 playthrough, I dont have any more motivation to replay.
#5maniakiddPosted 3/2/2013 5:02:36 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
buakawpp posted...

Story wise, GOW may be better. Gameplay wise? nahhhh.
---
Casuals may Cry...
#6TheDromaderPosted 3/2/2013 5:04:15 AM
buakawpp posted...
tremendous amount of epicness that seems to be lacking from MGR

Stop it RIGHT there.
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#7IamthekuzalolPosted 3/2/2013 5:05:16 AM
GOW will never be as good as MGR. Might be better than DmC but that's not saying much though.
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 3/2/2013 5:08:45 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
buakawpp posted...

damn your taste is so skewered. you are saying MGR>DmC>GoW:A...id say the exact opposite. GoW:A>DmC>MGR.... MGR was trash, a 6 hour game with no replay value, with a terrible camera and terrible lockon. id like to hope if this game has lockon it wouldnt be implemented so bad that they might as well not have it.
#9RetsuxDPosted 3/2/2013 5:10:27 AM
In terms of sales? There's no doubt.

Played the demo on thursday, controls seem more responsive and there's a couple of gimmicks here and there, more of the same, really.
#10RetsuxDPosted 3/2/2013 5:12:28 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
a 6 hour game with no replay value

DmC?

And GoW has a built in lock on like DmC, it always has had that, and guess what, it's a lock that actually WORKS.