DmC Week 6 Global Sales. The Final Nail in the Coffin.

#11Ink-RibbonPosted 3/2/2013 10:00:45 AM
So, no official source?

Disappointed!
#12sworderPosted 3/2/2013 10:01:29 AM
Modest_Modsoul posted...
If the source is from VGChartz then it should do more than 12k I think...

Vgchartz tends to say games sold more than they did, so it's probably 12k or lower
#13AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:09:13 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
So, no official source?

Disappointed!

Dont ask for official numbers because you will regret it later just like the last time pros regretted it when VGChartz had to lower their estimates after the release of NPD figures. You guys are better off with VGChartz. LOL!
#14NeoFalconHavokPosted 3/2/2013 10:11:32 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
*sets up shop* Bottles!!! Get your tear capturing bottles!!! BTW join Keepers Of The Chair

I thought that was a reference to Tojam and Earl 2
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#15FireMage7777Posted 3/2/2013 10:11:49 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
So, no official source?

Disappointed!

Dont ask for official numbers because you will regret it later just like the last time pros regretted it when VGChartz had to lower their estimates after the release of NPD figures. You guys are better off with VGChartz. LOL!

12k week 6 sales on 3 systems for a "AAA" title is LOW. Love it so much
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 12
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#16rockman11_zPosted 3/2/2013 10:14:29 AM
12000 only???????

DmC = Flop edition for 1200 yen only.

Flop flop flopaflopaflopy flop floplple flopla Tammen MC flopster

MacFlopry

Pros, you want dessert? Have some MacFlopry. Lol
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#17FireMage7777Posted 3/2/2013 10:14:49 AM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
*sets up shop* Bottles!!! Get your tear capturing bottles!!! BTW join Keepers Of The Chair

I thought that was a reference to Tojam and Earl 2

If so, unintentional
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 12
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#18Watashi_no_SakiPosted 3/2/2013 10:17:03 AM
Honestly, the fans of this game won't care. They still enjoyed it... So if the sales flopped they will get what? Get their copy of the game taken away from them? They are not even the owner of Capcom, so it affect none.
---
Saki is the best character in the world of Ar Tonelico. And your argument won't change my opinion.
#19Ink-RibbonPosted 3/2/2013 10:20:50 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
So, no official source?

Disappointed!

So, topic creator posts info...Another user asks for proof, evidence or source. Topic creator replies by saying that the other user shouldn't ask for official numbers.

In a nutshell, you have no source, right?

If you're spreading info, at least give a source, even if it's wikipedia. Just saying.

Also, who will regret anything? I for sure won't. I just asked for some link, like every human being would do, right? I don't care about how much DmC sells. I had fun with it, just like I'll have fun with MGR as soon as I buy it.

Where is my source?
#20CaptainKatsuraPosted 3/2/2013 10:21:17 AM
And?All this does is tell me that DmC is going to achieve cult classic status.
---
Herp-a derp