I don't understand people calling people "pros".

#1qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 3/2/2013 8:02:03 PM
I love this game and think it is wonderful, and lying about what was in previous games and comparing this imaginary good content to DmC or pretending that the story/characters in this game are any different in a worse way than they were in the last games will not change my mind so please don't try.

But I accept that this game sold poorly.

And I don't get paid to like this game, so no, I'm not a proffesional. Someone please explain?
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#2NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/2/2013 8:04:24 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
I love this game and think it is wonderful, and lying about what was in previous games and comparing this imaginary good content to DmC or pretending that the story/characters in this game are any different in a worse way than they were in the last games will not change my mind so please don't try.

And I don't get paid to like this game, so no, I'm not a proffesional. Someone please explain?

On here, a pro is someone who is for DmC.

An anti is someone who isn't for DmC.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#3RD_21Posted 3/2/2013 8:04:41 PM
You like the game they call you pros as pro-DmC and if you don't like it you are an antis.
#4lokithefoolPosted 3/2/2013 8:06:41 PM

Explain what?
#5Dark_EpathyPosted 3/2/2013 8:48:07 PM
You're a proponent for DmC.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#6sworderPosted 3/2/2013 8:52:28 PM
Just keeping the hate going so Capcom gets the message. The fans are the ones paying their crappy products so if they don't listen, expect more flops. I'm sure the investors won't be happy
#7Blackmarvel79Posted 3/2/2013 9:06:50 PM

Why bother? Its silly and childesh with the pro and anti. Though I will say I was vastly disapointed with my purchase.
---
Playing the Dead Space Trilogy and MGR until GOW comes out.
#8Wolf_TorrentPosted 3/2/2013 10:13:52 PM
NostalgiaRules
On here, a pro is someone who is for DmC.

An anti is someone who isn't for DmC.

I'll add that it takes a certain level of...erm...intensity in a person before you can rightfully call yourself pro or anti. I think it runs a little deeper than that, but it's a start.
---
http://earthship.com/
#9Dark_EpathyPosted 3/2/2013 10:17:32 PM
You're probably right. There are extremists on both ends of the spectrum that are really the center of the attention. They are the true "pros" and "antis," if you want to get technical.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#10IAmMC2Posted 3/2/2013 11:18:31 PM
Pro in this context does not mean professional as in paid, it means pro as in you are pro-DmC as opposed to antis who are anti-DmC. It's that simple.
---
PWB Fave five: Sheamus, ADR, Orton, Cesaro, Sandow
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)