I don't understand people calling people "pros".

#11produnerPosted 3/2/2013 11:01:26 PM
Pros before hoes <3
#12KyryloPosted 3/2/2013 11:14:39 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
I love this game and think it is wonderful, and lying about what was in previous games and comparing this imaginary good content to DmC or pretending that the story/characters in this game are any different in a worse way than they were in the last games will not change my mind so please don't try.

But I accept that this game sold poorly.

And I don't get paid to like this game, so no, I'm not a proffesional. Someone please explain?

When I asked: what Dante has in common with old Dante...nobody could provide me with an answer. The same goes toward any character in it. As for differences in combat, they were listed so many times, I think there is no need to do it again.
#13SiLVeR_420Posted 3/3/2013 12:09:36 AM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
I love this game and think it is wonderful, and lying about what was in previous games and comparing this imaginary good content to DmC or pretending that the story/characters in this game are any different in a worse way than they were in the last games will not change my mind so please don't try.

But I accept that this game sold poorly.

And I don't get paid to like this game, so no, I'm not a proffesional. Someone please explain?

I'm sorry. What?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#14StepswordsmanPosted 3/3/2013 12:12:26 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
I'm sorry. What?

It's a typical pro post. Just move along.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#15Dark_EpathyPosted 3/3/2013 12:17:09 PM
When I asked: what Dante has in common with old Dante...nobody could provide me with an answer.

DmC Dante is very similar to DMC3 Dante. Both are aimless at the beginning of their respective games. Sure, DMC3 Dante is preparing his shop, but he's still personally lost, living in the moment and doing things out of a quasi-suicidal attitude since he has nothing to care about.

DmC Dante is the same way, drinking and partying and getting laid because he has nothing better to do. He's convinced himself at the beginning of the game that he can't stop the demons, evident by his line to Vergil, "You really think you can make a dent?"

But as both games progress, the two Dantes find meaning in their lives. DMC3 Dante, thanks to Lady, recognizes the value of family and what his father did for the human world. He takes on the responsibility to stop his brother.

DmC Dante, thanks to Kat, recognizes the sincerity and strength of humans and the value of living in freedom. He takes on the responsibility to stop his brother after he reveals his true plans.

They're not exactly the same, obviously, but the characters echo each other.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#16bigdom93Posted 3/3/2013 12:40:35 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
When I asked: what Dante has in common with old Dante...nobody could provide me with an answer.

DmC Dante is very similar to DMC3 Dante. Both are aimless at the beginning of their respective games. Sure, DMC3 Dante is preparing his shop, but he's still personally lost, living in the moment and doing things out of a quasi-suicidal attitude since he has nothing to care about.

DmC Dante is the same way, drinking and partying and getting laid because he has nothing better to do. He's convinced himself at the beginning of the game that he can't stop the demons, evident by his line to Vergil, "You really think you can make a dent?"

But as both games progress, the two Dantes find meaning in their lives. DMC3 Dante, thanks to Lady, recognizes the value of family and what his father did for the human world. He takes on the responsibility to stop his brother.

DmC Dante, thanks to Kat, recognizes the sincerity and strength of humans and the value of living in freedom. He takes on the responsibility to stop his brother after he reveals his true plans.

They're not exactly the same, obviously, but the characters echo each other.

no, Dante in 3 did have a goal, in the beginning it was to kick vergils ass for what happened a year ago, for his "invitation", and for ruining his building and was going to take the cost out of vergil's hide.

original dante is a fun drunk, as in he got so plastered he proposed to a mop. and dante was someone who can hold his liquor and then some, he could drink enough to kill several men and still only have a light buzz. Dino, can only handle a 1/4 of a forty proof, before being wasted

and Dante in 3 already knew he was going to get revenege for his mother. this one he doesn't even remember her(for good reason) but there's no reason for the demons to be harassing him then and they and he should have no reason to harass them