How old is Tameem, mentally?

#1smithkakarotPosted 3/2/2013 11:48:05 PM
Because, having Monkey kill slaves to be more "badass" sounds like something an edgy teenager would come up with.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2360pagesPosted 3/2/2013 11:51:06 PM

And yeah, that's messed up.

Plus considering how Donte acts throughout the game, a character that is suppose to be in his twenties behaving in such a way is odd.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#3produnerPosted 3/2/2013 11:53:23 PM
Tameem isn't really that stupid, despite the acts that he did and his work, he clearly knows about quality writing and game mechanics but either his ego or capcom's plot led to his edgy writing and crappy game.
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 3/3/2013 12:27:27 AM(edited)
Maybe he thought shaving his head to cosplay Agent47 would knock his IQ up a few notches.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#5StepswordsmanPosted 3/3/2013 12:47:28 AM
He shaved his head thinking that the reason why Kamiya and his games are so popular is because he's funny, scandalous and bald. You know, not because he actually makes good games and Tameem makes garbage.

So yeah, I'd say about 13 years old.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#6ReceiverxWisdomPosted 3/3/2013 12:52:33 AM
He shaved his head thinking that the reason why Kamiya and his games are so popular is because he's funny, scandalous and bald. You know, not because he actually makes good games and Tameem makes garbage.

So yeah, I'd say about 13 years old.

LMFAO, I bet he sure would be eating his words raw about the too "Japanese-y, over the top" Bayonetta comments and Old Dante getting laughed out of a bar if that was the case.

That definitely would be an hysterical sight to behold, Tam Tam wants to 'fit' in with people that made better games than him.

The poor wittle talentless baby.

XD
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#7produnerPosted 3/3/2013 12:56:32 AM
Tameem's main issue was the hair , and he probably made a bet about the game's success.
#8rockman11_zPosted 3/3/2013 1:16:20 AM
He stones himself too much with coccaine.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#9zhaoyun99Posted 3/3/2013 5:29:41 AM
He sniffs lambs way too much and think that he could be as popular as Ryan Higa through his writing but EPIC FAIL.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#10Ink-RibbonPosted 3/3/2013 5:35:41 AM
I was just looking his profile on facebook, lol.

He posted the picture of Dr Evil on his page...Also, what's with the whole "God hates game designers"?