How old is Tameem, mentally?

#21SlaveBladePosted 3/4/2013 7:03:19 AM
LeonSK357 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
The hyperbole on this entire board is astounding.

There is no middle ground, there is either people who think this game is a beast, or that it is a pile of **** and anything that has to do with it is ****.

Can we please be reasonable about this?

Said people must be in denial or just trying to bait because even with the controversy aside, 'mediocre' is giving more credit than DmC deserves.

Again with the hyperbole...
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#22ZeroGearMPosted 3/4/2013 7:51:32 AM
KyoKusanagi posted...
Windst88 posted...
I don't get why every is hating on this dude..

He's full of himself with his self-insertion as Donte, and childishly blaming others for his unsuccessful, crappy action games.

Proof? The only offending thing he said was that Dante wouldn't be laughed at if he went to an bar and also that Dante is no longer cool in an non offending way.
#23SephirothDZXPosted 3/4/2013 9:06:06 AM
produner posted...
Tameem isn't really that stupid, despite the acts that he did and his work, he clearly knows about quality writing and game mechanics but either his ego or capcom's plot led to his edgy writing and crappy game.

DmC is a testament to the idea that he doesn't know a thing about quality writing. DmC is an absolute mess of a story that breaks down on multiple levels of narrative structure. Not to mention its a horribly cliche'd mess that steals from multiple sources.
#24TheGrandFinalePosted 3/4/2013 9:09:01 AM
DmC might be a massive dissapointment for me, but I won't lower myself down to talking down on any person. Tameem might have been the wrong guy for the job, but the petty childishness needs to stop. Personal insults have no place in any debate. IMO, anyone who is stupid enough to lash out against individuals, are no better than the people who try to convince the majority that DmC is the "bestest of all ever gamus"
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029
#25StrelokPosted 3/4/2013 10:11:32 AM
^
Tell that to Tameem who actually insulted people as well instead of... you know... being a professional.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#26SlaveBladePosted 3/4/2013 11:03:15 AM
Strelok posted...
^
Tell that to Tameem who actually insulted people as well instead of... you know... being a professional.

I didn't see him insult someone who didn't deserve it.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#27KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/4/2013 11:06:49 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
Strelok posted...
^

What about the guy who presented glitches in a very respectful way who was met with insults?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#28Sephivengeance9Posted 3/4/2013 11:14:24 AM
produner posted...
Tameem isn't really that stupid, despite the acts that he did and his work, he clearly knows about quality writing and game mechanics but either his ego or capcom's plot led to his edgy writing and crappy game.

Sorry, where? Every game he's been involved with has been fairly mediocre, or average from the perspective of any form gameplay.

And the writing in Heavenly Sword and Enslaved was heavily outsourced, DmC was the first game he had written by himself and it shows.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#29SlaveBladePosted 3/4/2013 11:19:43 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Strelok posted...
^

What about the guy who presented glitches in a very respectful way who was met with insults?

If your'e talking about the

"@GreekGod88: could NT atleast balance it so that the enemy doesnt get interupted then they try to attack you? my tip
@superninjatam: We also don't have a fix for face-palming your face until it bleeds... "

then that was an absolutely *****ed suggestion and the guy should be laughed at for it.
---
#30RetsuxDPosted 3/4/2013 11:21:49 AM
But that's a good suggestion, maybe not for the Stygians, but for every other enemy would be good.