Why are Nephilim the only ones who can kill Mundus?

#1EnigmaSoulPosted 3/3/2013 9:59:15 PM
Also was there any actual point in his hair being black? It doesn't make sense that Vergil's hair is white as a kid and Dante's isn't. They should have just made both their hairs black if they wanted to go this route IMO.
---
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
- Malcolm X
#2ReliusCloverPosted 3/3/2013 10:06:29 PM
Because.

Shakespeare.

Tameem.

Take your pick.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#3KaptainK00lPosted 3/3/2013 10:11:53 PM
ReliusClover posted...
Because.

Shakespeare.

Tameem.

Take your pick.

Also, consider that a voice actor make the "Shakespearian" comment. So if you use your brain, you can at least take that out of the equation though others seem to lack the ability to do so.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#4ReliusCloverPosted 3/3/2013 10:13:59 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Because.

Shakespeare.

Tameem.

Take your pick.

Also, consider that a voice actor make the "Shakespearian" comment. So if you use your brain, you can at least take that out of the equation though others seem to lack the ability to do so.

So Tameem then.

Fair enough.

As I said, choose one or the other.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#5shatterstarPosted 3/3/2013 10:28:00 PM
EnigmaSoul posted...
Also was there any actual point in his hair being black? It doesn't make sense that Vergil's hair is white as a kid and Dante's isn't. They should have just made both their hairs black if they wanted to go this route IMO.

Because Nephilim are the only being that were able to across both worlds. Therefore are the only ones capable of getting close to a Demon King since Angels can't crossover into hellish dimensions.

Vergil's hair was blonde when he was a kid (almost close to platinum blonde) and not white. Completely different from what it looks like in the present.

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iwLb30QckFc#t=517s
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 3/3/2013 11:28:57 PM
Because Tameem is the M. Night Shymalam of video games....think about it.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7smithkakarotPosted 3/3/2013 11:29:25 PM
Because us mere mortals cannot comprehend Tameem's godly writing with our feeble minds.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8sillycatstevenPosted 3/3/2013 11:47:57 PM
shatterstar posted...
EnigmaSoul posted...

Because Nephilim are the only being that were able to across both worlds. Therefore are the only ones capable of getting close to a Demon King since Angels can't crossover into hellish dimensions.

Vergil's hair was blonde when he was a kid (almost close to platinum blonde) and not white. Completely different from what it looks like in the present.

Here you go...

that's actually not true about the Nephilim. Dante and Vergil can't kill Mundus unless they cut off the power flowing from Hell. therefore, reason stands that if they inter hell to kill the Demon king, they wouldn't succeed.... just look at what happened to previous Nephilims.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#9caffiend7Posted 3/3/2013 11:49:46 PM
Because F*** YOU

Because nanomachines, son
#10SparNar607Posted 3/3/2013 11:50:40 PM
sillycatsteven posted...
shatterstar posted...
EnigmaSoul posted...

Here you go...

that's actually not true about the Nephilim. Dante and Vergil can't kill Mundus unless they cut off the power flowing from Hell. therefore, reason stands that if they inter hell to kill the Demon king, they wouldn't succeed.... just look at what happened to previous Nephilims.

The other Nephilims weren't protagonist so they don't have plot armor.
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."