Why are Nephilim the only ones who can kill Mundus?

#11JohnStriderPosted 3/3/2013 11:52:00 PM
You know, the whole "Nephilim can cross between worlds" thing bothered me. If that's the case, then why is it the only times we see them cross is through outside influence; either demonic or Kat's magic. Both of these imply that pretty much anyone could cross over as long as they pissed the demons off or stood in the spray paint symbol.
---
Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could imagine...
#12shatterstarPosted 3/4/2013 12:39:02 AM
sillycatsteven posted...
shatterstar posted...
EnigmaSoul posted...
Also was there any actual point in his hair being black? It doesn't make sense that Vergil's hair is white as a kid and Dante's isn't. They should have just made both their hairs black if they wanted to go this route IMO.

Because Nephilim are the only being that were able to across both worlds. Therefore are the only ones capable of getting close to a Demon King since Angels can't crossover into hellish dimensions.

Vergil's hair was blonde when he was a kid (almost close to platinum blonde) and not white. Completely different from what it looks like in the present.

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iwLb30QckFc#t=517s

that's actually not true about the Nephilim. Dante and Vergil can't kill Mundus unless they cut off the power flowing from Hell. therefore, reason stands that if they inter hell to kill the Demon king, they wouldn't succeed.... just look at what happened to previous Nephilims.

The key words are "GETTING CLOSE" and "CROSSING WORLDS". Which makes them a threat to the Demon Kings safety. Angels aren't capable of doing that so he has nothing to fear from them.

PS: Nephilim were hunted down and slain by both races. They had nowhere to run because they couldn't crossover into Heaven or Hell without being hunted down and slain.

Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVvz6FsEOlw&list=UUuX8n0zrcyaNrpfu2oUriKw&feature=player_detailpage#t=112s
#13Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 3/4/2013 12:45:12 AM
Personally? Sounds like a whole bunch of unfortunate writing produced in the Room of Plot and Device.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#14lawnmowerkillerPosted 3/4/2013 12:47:52 AM
Because Dante has to be a speshul boy.
#15shatterstarPosted 3/4/2013 12:52:27 AM
JohnStrider posted...
You know, the whole "Nephilim can cross between worlds" thing bothered me. If that's the case, then why is it the only times we see them cross is through outside influence; either demonic or Kat's magic. Both of these imply that pretty much anyone could cross over as long as they pissed the demons off or stood in the spray paint symbol.

Nephilim have a physical presents and not a spiritual
one when they crossover. That's the difference.

When you see humans in Limbo, it's in spiritual form or their souls. Also Dante and Vergil are both discovering their powers and unlocking their potential as Nephilim and that's why they need help.
#16caffiend7Posted 3/4/2013 12:54:42 AM
shatterstar posted...
JohnStrider posted...

When you see humans in Limbo, it's in spiritual form or their souls. Also Dante and Vergil are both discovering their powers and unlocking their potential as Nephilim and that's why they need help.

Honesty you've been here a long time, don't you have anything thing better to do?
#17Ether101Posted 3/4/2013 2:17:11 AM
shatterstar posted...
JohnStrider posted...

BS, Dante and Vergil are supposed to have this power naturally just like Angels and Demons. Plus, Yamato can cut portals between worlds so there really was no reason why he need Kat or Dante around at all.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#18KyryloPosted 3/4/2013 2:19:31 AM
Ether101 posted...
shatterstar posted...
JohnStrider posted...

BS, Dante and Vergil are supposed to have this power naturally just like Angels and Demons. Plus, Yamato can cut portals between worlds so there really was no reason why he need Kat or Dante around at all.

don't question great Tameem writing. It gonna turn Shatter into Donte the Franchise Killer mode and laid waste with pointless excuses and meaningless explanations.
#19OracleGunnerPosted 3/4/2013 2:22:38 AM
shatterstar posted...
JohnStrider posted...

Shatter I thought you quit this board.... anyway doesn't matter Dante is shown being able to manipulate Limbo so after his DT Kat is effectively useless. Demons, if they cross over, which they can, can also bring their physical form. so its just bad plot and lazy writing.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
#20StrelokPosted 3/4/2013 7:35:17 AM
It's lazier than Doom (Which was "Demons invade. Go kill") and has more plotholes than The Matrix.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg