I realized the DMC fanbase may be one of the worst fanbases around.

#291StrelokPosted 3/9/2013 3:46:16 PM
When, however, they say that it is superior to the product which does not have those flaws, we can say that their preference is bad.

It's like preferring a fatsoaked greasy hamburger on a stale bun over a nice thick well grilled hamburger on a fresh bun with fresh toppings.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#292GamenamebullyPosted 3/9/2013 3:49:16 PM
Strelok posted...
When, however, they say that it is superior to the product which does not have those flaws, we can say that their preference is bad.

It's like preferring a fatsoaked greasy hamburger on a stale bun over a nice thick well grilled hamburger on a fresh bun with fresh toppings.

How about someone who likes both and understands both of their flaws? Where would they land in? Bad preference for liking the inferior product or good for liking the good one?

Hm?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#293ss14knightPosted 3/9/2013 3:51:00 PM
People comparing gaming preference to snuff and stuff are off base. That kind of stuff is bad.

But if you think your taste in gaming is better than anyone else, you are an idiot. Plain and simple.
#294StrelokPosted 3/9/2013 3:56:43 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
Strelok posted...

How about someone who likes both and understands both of their flaws? Where would they land in? Bad preference for liking the inferior product or good for liking the good one?

Hm?

I don't give a flying damn if someone likes this.

But when we get witless people claiming it's superior to the first, third and fourth game (second is debatable), I see no choice but to facedesk repeatedly until the stupid leaves my brain.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg