Vergil's Downfall is the best DLC I've played.

#1DifferentialEquationPosted 3/5/2013 6:39:40 PM
It really is a lot of fun. Vergil plays so much differently than Dante yet is still familiar and has a lot of depth to his combat. It really is brilliant. And it's a great deal at $9. With the DLC, DmC is upgraded from a really great game to a masterpiece.

This has really got me stoked for a sequel. It's just a shame that we'll probably to have wait at least a few years for one.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 3/5/2013 6:40:30 PM
lol @ DmC being a masterpiece.

lol @ DmC ever getting a sequel.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3caffiend7Posted 3/5/2013 6:42:27 PM
Do you even part IV Nirvana?
#4KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/5/2013 6:42:32 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
It really is a lot of fun. Vergil plays so much differently than Dante yet is still familiar and has a lot of depth to his combat. It really is brilliant. And it's a great deal at $9. With the DLC, DmC is upgraded from a really great game to a masterpiece.

This has really got me stoked for a sequel. It's just a shame that we'll probably to have wait at least a few years for one.

DmC getting a sequel is very unlikely.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#5Pesmerga255Posted 3/5/2013 6:43:12 PM
caffiend7 posted...

I doubt it. TC seems like one of those "this is too Japanese-y" types.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6caffiend7Posted 3/5/2013 6:47:29 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Yet Bleach isn't? Is this Bizarro world?
#7DifferentialEquation(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:47:42 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Is that supposed to be reference to the original DMC series? Because I really like those too. I would agree with most people and say DmC may is not quite as good as DMC 1 or 3, but it's still better than 4 and is easily in the top 5 game of this gen.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#8RentonThurstenPosted 3/5/2013 6:47:57 PM
Sounds like he's trying to advertise this to us. Get that s*** out of here, fella....geez...
---
I wish I could throw a real sonic boom... (>*)> <<>>
PSN: taoshin3j gamertag: taoshin3j
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/5/2013 6:49:34 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Is that supposed to be reference to the original DMC series? Because I really like those too. I would agree with most people and say DmC may is not quite as good as DMC 1 or 3, but it's still better than 4 and is easily in the top 5 game of this gen.

I laughed so hard at this. DmC isn't even in the top 100 games of this gen. Maybe it's in the top 200, but it'd be pretty high up there.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10caffiend7Posted 3/5/2013 6:54:36 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

You know it's sad when DmC is actually more Japanese-y then DMC which is more western influenced. And no, DMC4 is univeres above DmC, the graphics in DmC are unacceptable when compared to DMC4 and DMC1 enemies look better, fact.