Vergil's Downfall is the best DLC I've played.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergil's Downfall is the best DLC I've played.
It really is a lot of fun. Vergil plays so much differently than Dante yet is still familiar and has a lot of depth to his combat. It really is brilliant. And it's a great deal at $9. With the DLC, DmC is upgraded from a really great game to a masterpiece.

This has really got me stoked for a sequel. It's just a shame that we'll probably to have wait at least a few years for one.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
2 years ago#2
lol @ DmC being a masterpiece.

lol @ DmC ever getting a sequel.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
2 years ago#3
Do you even part IV Nirvana?
2 years ago#4
DifferentialEquation posted...
It really is a lot of fun. Vergil plays so much differently than Dante yet is still familiar and has a lot of depth to his combat. It really is brilliant. And it's a great deal at $9. With the DLC, DmC is upgraded from a really great game to a masterpiece.

This has really got me stoked for a sequel. It's just a shame that we'll probably to have wait at least a few years for one.

DmC getting a sequel is very unlikely.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
2 years ago#5
caffiend7 posted...

I doubt it. TC seems like one of those "this is too Japanese-y" types.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
2 years ago#6
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Yet Bleach isn't? Is this Bizarro world?
2 years ago#7
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Is that supposed to be reference to the original DMC series? Because I really like those too. I would agree with most people and say DmC may is not quite as good as DMC 1 or 3, but it's still better than 4 and is easily in the top 5 game of this gen.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
2 years ago#8
Sounds like he's trying to advertise this to us. Get that s*** out of here, fella....geez...
---
I wish I could throw a real sonic boom... (>*)> <<>>
PSN: taoshin3j gamertag: taoshin3j
2 years ago#9
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Is that supposed to be reference to the original DMC series? Because I really like those too. I would agree with most people and say DmC may is not quite as good as DMC 1 or 3, but it's still better than 4 and is easily in the top 5 game of this gen.

I laughed so hard at this. DmC isn't even in the top 100 games of this gen. Maybe it's in the top 200, but it'd be pretty high up there.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
2 years ago#10
Pesmerga255 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

You know it's sad when DmC is actually more Japanese-y then DMC which is more western influenced. And no, DMC4 is univeres above DmC, the graphics in DmC are unacceptable when compared to DMC4 and DMC1 enemies look better, fact.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergil's Downfall is the best DLC I've played.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Soo.... the game diedStrelok1867/4 11:51PM