Tomb Raider beats DmC

#1AlthebloodedgePosted 3/5/2013 7:52:02 PM
This game is actually Dark and Mature as a reboot to a successful series in comparison to DmC. It just proves that Ninja Theory was trying way too hard and thier definition of "Mature" came off like a backfire that aimed at the person on the diving deck causing them to do a Belly "Flop" like what DmC has done. Hence that The pool is closed and the game is declared a failure, End of Story.

In other words, there is another good game that managed to prove itself better than DmC even if it is not a Hack N' Slash Game but a Reboot in general.
---
Official Waffle Ryebread of the PSASBR Board.
#2TaizukuPosted 3/5/2013 8:00:24 PM
It's also got a decent amount of hate as well.
---
That horse ain't gonna get no deader son. Give it a rest. Go have a sit.
#3Althebloodedge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:02:55 PM
Taizuku posted...

which is a shame, because TR is a great game so far and isn't the kind of reboot DmC is which is surprising.
---
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 3/5/2013 8:04:51 PM
Althebloodedge posted...
Taizuku posted...

which is a shame, because TR is a great game so far and isn't the kind of reboot DmC is which is surprising.

It got hate but it died down pretty quick. Only hate it gets now is the pointless addition if multiplayer.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5Althebloodedge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:08:34 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Althebloodedge posted...
Taizuku posted...

It got hate but it died down pretty quick. Only hate it gets now is the pointless addition if multiplayer.

Which is crazy when they should be focusing on the main game.
---
#6TaizukuPosted 3/5/2013 8:10:04 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Althebloodedge posted...
Taizuku posted...

It's not all dead. People complain about anything.
---
That horse ain't gonna get no deader son. Give it a rest. Go have a sit.
#7Blackzero123Posted 3/5/2013 8:14:12 PM
Being a original fan of Tomb Raider I wasn't like what I saw its better than I though but these companies need to stop with this regeneration health crap use the health packs its provide more challenge.
#8zhaoyun99Posted 3/5/2013 8:14:58 PM
Althebloodedge posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Althebloodedge posted...
Taizuku posted...

Which is crazy when they should be focusing on the main game.

That was the main thing that bugged me. It's very hard to imagine TR series in term of Multiplayer mode since the series was not the mainstream FPS or a Hack and Slack game. It's a single player game at heart.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#9DifferentialEquationPosted 3/5/2013 8:19:01 PM
Blackzero123 posted...
Being a original fan of Tomb Raider I wasn't like what I saw its better than I though but these companies need to stop with this regeneration health crap use the health packs its provide more challenge.

I would love to see another old school Tom Clancy game like the original Ghost Recon.

Regenerating health works great in some games, but more often than not it's a crutch for untalented devs.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#10PunkMcThrustPosted 3/5/2013 8:25:16 PM
Only Tomb Raider FROM THE VERY GROUND UP is a reboot specifically designed to be the most bottom of the barrel lowest-common-denominator casual-baiting garbage possible. It's a generic ripoff of Uncharted, and already awful series.

Of course the big cover based shooter useless "RPG" elements "Open World" cinematic QTEfest that's barely a video game is going to sell more. It's like saying a Bayformers movie did better than some unknown French art house film.
Tomb Raider is a dumb game made for dumb people who enjoy dumb games. It's generic demographic-focused shlock.

I never thought I would actually be defending DmC but DmC at least TRIED something not overdone with the shifting environments and They Live ripoff-ness. It felt much less hollow than TR does.