With all due respect to the people here who like DmC...

#1NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/5/2013 10:13:02 PM
Why do people say "nostalgia" like it's a dirty word? Why do we have to like and accept everything that's new and different?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#2SteadyingMeatPosted 3/5/2013 10:13:58 PM
dunno lol
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#3UtaNapishtiPosted 3/5/2013 10:14:15 PM
Look, if you want communism to spread across the world, that's your prerogative. Just don't cram it down the rest of our throats.
#4Green_PuffPosted 3/5/2013 10:15:15 PM
Yea... Prerogative. Fancy words.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#5UtaNapishtiPosted 3/5/2013 10:17:05 PM
Green_Puff posted...

Well well well. Looks like we got ourselves an antidiscipularian sentophod here.
#6TheSL1ClubPosted 3/5/2013 10:17:07 PM
New games are catered to the casuals mostly, a thing most developers trying to aim at. Old games are known for their difficulty, which only caters to hardcore groups, developers do not want to limit their target audience strictly to 1 particular group, finding the balance however is tricky. Unfortunately DmC's DMD mode is pi$$ easy, game is aiming at casual groups.
#7NostalgiaRules(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:17:20 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
Look, if you want communism to spread across the world, that's your prerogative. Just don't cram it down the rest of our throats.

Not at all. I see posts that say, "take the nostalgia glasses off." What's so bad about a little nostalgia?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#8Green_PuffPosted 3/5/2013 10:17:57 PM
Green_Puff posted...

Well well well. Looks like we got ourselves an antidiscipularian sentophod here.

Spellchecking says those words don't exist.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#9UtaNapishtiPosted 3/5/2013 10:18:37 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
UtaNapishti posted...

Not at all. I see posts that say, "take the nostalgia glasses off." What's so bad about a little nostalgia?

Why don't you ask the Russians who survived the Soviet era? I'm sure they could give you a very good answer.
#10UtaNapishtiPosted 3/5/2013 10:19:24 PM
Green_Puff posted...
Green_Puff posted...

Spellchecking says those words don't exist.

I find it rather dispedularian that you're accusing me of forfingiousness.