Vergils downfall skins (spoilers)

#21ZeroX91Posted 3/7/2013 12:36:55 AM(edited)
whoops wrong topic. lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#22ResidentGear31Posted 3/10/2013 9:33:07 PM
SilentS89 posted...
It makes it pretty clear how little NT and Capcom respect their customers when it takes this long after launch to get Vorgil's downfall and stupidly obvious things like "bald spot" glitches get in.

What exactly were they doing all that time after launch? Playing MGR?

If they were that couldnt be that long, around 5 hours.
#23KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/10/2013 9:35:35 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
It makes it pretty clear how little NT and Capcom respect their customers when it takes this long after launch to get Vorgil's downfall and stupidly obvious things like "bald spot" glitches get in.

If they were, it would take them around 8 hours.

Fix'd.

For a first time at least. Luckily there's plenty of replay value. The you have the DLC coming out...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#24ResidentGear31Posted 3/10/2013 9:37:17 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

Fix'd.

For a first time at least. Luckily there's plenty of replay value. The you have the DLC coming out...

My first run i explored everywhere and only missed about 5 collectibles. My final time was 4:30 and the save file clock said 5:50.
#25KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/10/2013 9:40:41 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

Fix'd.

My first run i explored everywhere and only missed about 5 collectibles. My final time was 4:30 and the save file clock said 5:50.

Proof? I can easily say that I beat DmC is 3 hours on my first run and got all the collectables, but unless there's proof then people are free to call BS.

As such, I call BS on your statement until proof is provided.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#26ResidentGear31Posted 3/10/2013 9:44:10 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

Fix'd.

Proof? I can easily say that I beat DmC is 3 hours on my first run and got all the collectables, but unless there's proof then people are free to call BS.

As such, I call BS on your statement until proof is provided.

Believe what you want but if you took 8 hours to beat MGR on your first run then youre doing something wrong.
#27KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/10/2013 9:47:26 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
Believe what you want but if you took 8 hours to beat MGR on your first run then youre doing something wrong.

Actually, 8 hours is the average for a first time run of MGR.

Its really funny. I see a lot of "I beat this game in 30 minutes" responses from DmC pro's, but the people who actually played MGR agree that the average time is around 8 hours.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]