Why couldn't Tameem realize...

#1HeX4869Posted 3/7/2013 6:51:15 AM
that young people don't really care about Shakespeare?
#2SilentS89Posted 3/7/2013 7:06:42 AM
I know right?

Why push Shakespeare and social relevance?
#3NeoFalconHavokPosted 3/7/2013 9:34:04 AM
Where's the Shakespeare in this game?
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#4KyryloPosted 3/7/2013 9:34:53 AM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
Where's the Shakespeare in this game?

Ask Tameem.
#5akira_hisyamPosted 3/7/2013 10:19:05 AM
''im the all mighty tameem!! how dare ya questioning me? i dont care bout dante and his gay fans!! my donte are absolute and the only 1 badass it give from heaven,you can suck my mighty d*** while im gonne get all your money,wortless scum and shakespeare everyone love him,the story i wrote because shakespeare come into my dream and both of us getting wet in hot passion!!''

a month after DmC release....

''my devilness!! my donte,how dare they hate my donte!! and they say no shakespeare story element in my game? after me and him spent alot of wetting hot passion time in dream.f*** consumer it all your fault for the failure of my all mighty game''

meanwhile at capcom

''why?just why? i dont understand why our badass DmC fail? it has long playhour,our donte are badass but why it terriblely fail? crap game like mgr sold really damn well even though it were release near a week?''

one of capcom staff come and tell that r.e fans still want survival horror r.e.

''my god!! i thought our useless consumer want more action less horror!!''

booooooom an article about capcom will looking into survival horror in r.e is out.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war