Vergils downfall- mission 6 should of = DmC

#1Hades192Posted 3/7/2013 8:19:09 AM
About twice the amount of regular enemies per wave!

This game would be much more fun if they were to include these mass enemy waves into the regular game.

With more to manage the long enemy attack animations are a bit more justified because it's easier to overlook and you're not standing and waitings like in Dante's story.

Vergil's gameplay is slightly different than Dante. The biggest difference is how a person will use the summoned swords incorporating them into some interesting set-ups.

Overall story- The story cripples Vergil and Dante further by using Dante in such an uncharacteristic way (DmC Dante that is). Regardless if this is all Vergils perception of how everyone perceives him in his own mind; it's childish.

Vergil fighting his imaginary friend, being spiteful towards his mother while brooding.

Gameplay is slightly better than Dante.
#2KyryloPosted 3/7/2013 8:21:49 AM
MUM U NOT love M?!
#3Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:32:40 AM
Kyrylo posted...
MUM U NOT love M?!

Sorry!

Of course I'd like the "m" to be an "M".

Just puzzled why no one thought to include this. On second thought, the heightened enemy count counters the lack of color coded enemies.

However, this mission made me feel like I was being somewhat contested and actually interested playingnit on VMD.

I'll ridicule, but I'll also note things I do like from time to time.
#4hoagie727Posted 3/7/2013 8:37:44 AM
I thought I noticed more enemies were spawning and was happy about this as well.

If only we had a BP for him.
#5Ink-RibbonPosted 3/7/2013 8:38:37 AM
hoagie727 posted...
I thought I noticed more enemies were spawning and was happy about this as well.

If only we had a BP for him.

You can expect a debug mode soon...It's a matter of time.