End of Vergil's Downfall *spoilers*

#1Rebel_DantePosted 3/7/2013 10:52:27 AM
OK, so what on earth were they thinking with Super Saiyan Vergil?

All I can see is Todd from Scott Pilgrim when I look at "Standard Vergil". And no costume based on his normal Dante campaign design?

Didn't love the DLC, but I was really hoping he'd get a full-blown demonic Devil Trigger form, as opposed to that. I did like the Doppelganger DT though.
#2smackthenonePosted 3/7/2013 12:23:53 PM
Looks pretty similar to the dlc costume i play on umvc3 so didn't really bother me. But upon retrospect i agree with your statements.
---
3DS FC: 0087-2352-5332
#3Green_PuffPosted 3/7/2013 12:25:43 PM
What I want to know is..... What gel he uses.... For his hair....
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4Rebel_Dante(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 12:32:04 PM
It would be fine for a "Super Vergil" type alt or something, but it just looks a bit... over the top, even for DMC. I think it's the eyes that tip it for me.

As for hair... Vergil's clearly Vegan. It just makes him better than everyone else.
http://tinyurl.com/6epr9sf
#5Green_PuffPosted 3/7/2013 12:34:32 PM
It's obvious that whatever we say, you're gonna make a Scott pilgrim reference out of it...
---
#6DarkRay117Posted 3/7/2013 12:34:57 PM
I think it's supposed to be like a corrupt vergil.
#7Green_PuffPosted 3/7/2013 12:36:36 PM
DarkRay117 posted...
I think it's supposed to be like a corrupt vergil.

NANOMACHINES SON

This is my way of saying durrrr
---
#8Rebel_Dante(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:45:28 PM
Green_Puff posted...
It's obvious that whatever we say, you're gonna make a Scott pilgrim reference out of it...

Oh come on, I already mentioned it and made a comment about his hair gel. And when Todd lose his Vegan powers, his hair loses it's shape. It was an easy reference to make, and I'm not going to sit here and repeatedly do it for every comment that comes.

Mostly I just think Super Saiyan, but it really did remind me of that.
#9AzurexNightmarePosted 3/7/2013 2:00:53 PM
Rebel_Dante posted...
Green_Puff posted...

Oh come on, I already mentioned it and made a comment about his hair gel. And when Todd lose his Vegan powers, his hair loses it's shape. It was an easy reference to make, and I'm not going to sit here and repeatedly do it for every comment that comes.

I've never read/seen scott pilgrim and people like you are making me really hate it.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/7/2013 2:03:12 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Rebel_Dante posted...
Green_Puff posted...

I've never read/seen scott pilgrim and people like you are making me really hate it.

...Why?

Vegan's get psychic powers. Everyone knows this. Trust me, my dad is vegan. He lifts stuff with his mind all the time.

But yeah, Scott Pilgrim is great.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]