End of Vergil's Downfall *spoilers*

#11RayconPosted 3/7/2013 2:16:52 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
AzurexNightmare posted...
Rebel_Dante posted...
Green_Puff posted...
It's obvious that whatever we say, you're gonna make a Scott pilgrim reference out of it...

Oh come on, I already mentioned it and made a comment about his hair gel. And when Todd lose his Vegan powers, his hair loses it's shape. It was an easy reference to make, and I'm not going to sit here and repeatedly do it for every comment that comes.

Mostly I just think Super Saiyan, but it really did remind me of that.

I've never read/seen scott pilgrim and people like you are making me really hate it.

...Why?

Vegan's get psychic powers. Everyone knows this. Trust me, my dad is vegan. He lifts stuff with his mind all the time.

But yeah, Scott Pilgrim is great.

That's telekinesis! Psychic is the power to read minds!

>_<
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#12KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/7/2013 2:18:16 PM
Raycon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Rebel_Dante posted...
Green_Puff posted...
It's obvious that whatever we say, you're gonna make a Scott pilgrim reference out of it...

Oh come on, I already mentioned it and made a comment about his hair gel. And when Todd lose his Vegan powers, his hair loses it's shape. It was an easy reference to make, and I'm not going to sit here and repeatedly do it for every comment that comes.

I've never read/seen scott pilgrim and people like you are making me really hate it.

...Why?

Vegan's get psychic powers. Everyone knows this. Trust me, my dad is vegan. He lifts stuff with his mind all the time.

>_<

He has both. I just simplified it to psychic. I guess that's like psychokinesis?

Todd Ingram is Psycho Mantis O_O
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#13RayconPosted 3/7/2013 2:20:45 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Raycon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Rebel_Dante posted...

...Why?

>_<

He has both. I just simplified it to psychic. I guess that's like psychokinesis?

Todd Ingram is Psycho Mantis O_O

Oooh, tricky. Hrm, good question. I'm not sure what you'd call that... but psychokinesis has nice ring to it, dontcha think?
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja