Jackpot!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Green_Puff

Green_Puff
3 years ago#1
Got all trophies! woooo!

Though for some strange reason, Might Can-trolls everything isn't popping up... IN MY EXTRAS SECTION!

But when I go to PSN trophies, it's there and with Plat. I feel like Johnny Cage! Just ready to do a backflip and chop people in two!

NANOMACHINES SON
You will not forget this devils power!

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#2
DEAD ON! son

Green_Puff
3 years ago#3
You just had to be the first one to post in my last "to myself" topic, didn't you? =(

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#4
Perhaps it fate

Green_Puff
3 years ago#5
I need to have this moment, dammit!

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
3 years ago#6
Grats! I only need Jackpot! and the 5000 demons killed trophy and I got the plat, and then I'll finish up on the Vergil trophies (only beat it on Nephilim so far). Might need a whole extra playthrough on Dante's story to get to 5000 kills though since I got less than 4000 right now ._.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png

Green_Puff
3 years ago#7
Grats! I only need Jackpot! and the 5000 demons killed trophy and I got the plat, and then I'll finish up on the Vergil trophies (only beat it on Nephilim so far). Might need a whole extra playthrough on Dante's story to get to 5000 kills though since I got less than 4000 right now ._.

It a little early to do this, but..

Welcome to the Plat Club, compadre!

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
3 years ago#8
xKazerux posted...

Got my body count trophy (and plat) while playing bloody palace mode.

Green_Puff
3 years ago#9
xKazerux posted...

Got my body count trophy (and plat) while playing bloody palace mode.

lol

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
3 years ago#10
Green_Puff posted...

It a little early to do this, but..

Welcome to the Plat Club, compadre!

I should have it today, so thanks xD

I just wish Vergil's kills combined with Dante's so I could go straight to that after my Jackpot playthrough, oh well.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived