How would you feel if DMC1 was remade with the DMC3 style?

#41RetsuxDPosted 3/8/2013 10:22:12 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Why do people want to buy re-made games? If you are going to ask for something, ask for something new.

Probably to introduce those sick, disgusting people who refuse to play games older than 3 years to the series properly.
#42produnerPosted 3/8/2013 10:32:22 AM(edited)
SSJ_Jin posted...
produner posted...
Actually his development makes sense. DMC3's ending probably affected dante and led to a calmer dante in DMC1, but he was still playful at the beginning; "slow down BABE!". After meeting trish and getting his revenge , he returned to a more playful and laid back dante but he was serious when credo died and nero was in danger.

You neglected to mention the anime where he's as moody as ever. It's character inconsistency. There have been 3 Dantes in the DMC story.

Playful (DMC3 and 4)
Balance I guess to call it (DMC1)
Moody (Anime, DMC2)

Ignore the timeline and state that dante was in during the events of every game. Nit picking at its best. P.S DMC2 dante barely had any personality and anime dante was close to DMC1, and had both his trollish and serious side.

DMC4 dante is Eduard khill , but he had his serious moments.

Apparently, you have a misconception about what inconsistent means and Dante's personality is intact and changes according to the events in the timeline ; change in personality =/= inconsistency , it changed according to events but his resolve and morals are still intact.

You want to know what an inconsistent character is? Someone with illogical and paradoxical ideals, acts, morals and part of his personality, which changes illogically and drastically , not because of the lack of explanation or impact.

Isn't DMC2 supposed to be far in the future? and dante is much older, thus being less playful and mature? totally inconsistent and doesn't make sense why did turn to that kind of attitude.
#43produnerPosted 3/8/2013 10:28:33 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Why do people want to buy re-made games? If you are going to ask for something, ask for something new.

Stop forcing your preference over people and think again why would someone wants something older to be re-made. It is obvious why would people want something new just as it is with people wanting something to be re-made.
#44AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/8/2013 11:22:35 AM(edited)
Hold on a second, did I fall asleep for 12 years?
SSJ_Jin posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
That depends, would Kamiya be working with Itsuno on this?

I dunno who these guys are.

How... how can you speak about DMC1 and 3 without knowing who these guys are? You ignorant.... Hideki Kamiya directed DMC1 and Hideaki Itsuno directed DMC2, 3 and 4 (and partly DmC). It's like talking about The Matrix and V for Vendetta without knowing who the Wachowski Brothers are. It's like paraphrasing the "arrow to the knee" joke without knowing it's from Skyrim. It's like being on the internet without knowing what ARPA was.

I've never been this mad with a ****ing DMC "fan" in my life till now.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#45RetsuxDPosted 3/8/2013 10:49:40 AM
I'm pretty sure Kamiya also had a hand in DMC3, he's listed under story, I think and Special Thanks.

I mean, wasn't DMC3 before Clover closed down?
#46SSJ_Jin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:03:42 PM
Strelok posted...
Then you must seriously hate the douchebag in this game.

What made you think that? I never said that, nor did that I say I dislike any of the old Dante versions.

produner posted...
Ignore the timeline and state that dante was in during the events of every game. Nit picking at its best. P.S DMC2 dante barely had any personality and anime dante was close to DMC1, and had both his trollish and serious side.

DMC4 dante is Eduard khill , but he had his serious moments.

Apparently, you have a misconception about what inconsistent means and Dante's personality is intact and changes according to the events in the timeline ; change in personality =/= inconsistency , it changed according to events but his resolve and morals are still intact.

You want to know what an inconsistent character is? Someone with illogical and paradoxical ideals, acts, morals and part of his personality, which changes illogically and drastically , not because of the lack of explanation or impact.

Isn't DMC2 supposed to be far in the future? and dante is much older, thus being less playful and mature? totally inconsistent and doesn't make sense why did turn to that kind of attitude.

Apparently you have the misconception of what inconsistency is. You have three different Dante versions that span across the timeline. I'm not going to bother writing anymore because it's common knowledge. You constantly see how fans talk about which Dante they like and which they don't. Heck, there's posts in this very topic. Basically...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4sylbSzJX1qeo7cdo5_r1_500.gif

SSJ_Jin posted...

How... how can you speak about DMC1 and 3 without knowing who these guys are? You ignorant.... Hideki Kamiya directed DMC1 and Hideaki Itsuno directed DMC2, 3 and 4 (and partly DmC). It's like talking about The Matrix and V for Vendetta without knowing who the Wachowski Brothers are. It's like paraphrasing the "arrow to the knee" joke without knowing it's from Skyrim. It's like being on the internet without knowing what ARPA was.

Good, I'm glad your life is so pathetic that a random person on the Internet made you cry over something so idiotic. Please, cry more.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#47AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/8/2013 1:18:58 PM(edited)
SSJ_Jin posted...
Please, cry more.

You're endlessly ignorant and I'm the pathetic crying one? Great logic coming from some virgin teenager still clinging to something as worthless as the Super Saiyan acronym. And I guess the Jin is the one from Tekken, one of the edgiest characters catered for angsty teens. Me, crying more? Oh no, I wouldn't want to steal your precious Linkin Park-listening time. Do go on being irrelevant.

Here's what you sound like.
"Let's talk about the games, even though I have no idea who directed them, what other games they made or who they work for or what their latest works have been."

Ladies and gentlemen, you have your pathetic user right there. You got nothing but your ignorance to back you up and things aren't looking good. Please stop posting till you've educated yourself even minimally. Do your homework first indeed.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#48produnerPosted 3/8/2013 1:15:26 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...

Apparently you have the misconception of what inconsistency is. You have three different Dante versions that span across the timeline. I'm not going to bother writing anymore because it's common knowledge. You constantly see how fans talk about which Dante they like and which they don't. Heck, there's posts in this very topic. Basically...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4sylbSzJX1qeo7cdo5_r1_500.gif

SSJ_Jin posted...

Good, I'm glad your life is so pathetic that a random person on the Internet made you cry over something so idiotic. Please, cry more.

That is because you have nothing that backs up what you've said and change of a character's attitude =/= distinct version of him. I do suggest that you don't write anymore, if you are going to explain things by posting a gif and running away with "common knowledge, fans said....".

You have a severe case of butthurt-ness,

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5059147500_272a43aa42.jpg
*MGS2's near ending codec plays*
#49produnerPosted 3/8/2013 1:17:41 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Please, cry more.

You're endlessly ignorant and I'm the pathetic crying one? Great logic coming from some virgin teenager still clinging to something as worthless as the Super Saiyan acronym. And I guess the Jin is the one from Tekken, one of the edgiest characters catered for angsty teens. Me, crying more? Oh no, I wouldn't want to steal your precious Linkin Park-listening time. Do go on being irrelevant.

Here's what you sound like.
"Let's talk about the games, even though I have no idea who directed them, what other games they made or who they work for or what their latest works have been."

Ladies and gentlemen, you have your pathetic user right there. You got nothing but your ignorance to back you up and things aren't looking good. Please stop posting till you've educated yourself even minimally.

Don't waste your time on someone who posts things with no context consistently like him.
#50MadigariPosted 3/8/2013 1:19:41 PM
I'm one of those few people that likes DMC1 better than DMC3, so I'd prefer it left alone.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.