DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#121LordKaizerPosted 3/9/2013 10:18:53 AM
beoulve010 posted...
^HA HA HA , none of capcom's own teams want to have anything to do with that monster of frankenstein that the old series is and you actually believe there will be an in-house developed DMC5.

Guess again.

according to this http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/news/1016131.20121107.Capcom-scaling-back-outsourced-games/

i guess you should know DmC 2 is highly unlikely to happen (let's not to forget DMC4 sold almost 5 times the amount compare to DmC)
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#122FulvipPosted 3/9/2013 10:37:30 AM
I would love to see Capcom justify DmC2.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, DmC, Folklore
#123MoreFunThanTVPosted 3/9/2013 11:14:08 AM(edited)
LordKaizer posted...
beoulve010 posted...
^HA HA HA , none of capcom's own teams want to have anything to do with that monster of frankenstein that the old series is and you actually believe there will be an in-house developed DMC5.

Guess again.

according to this http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/news/1016131.20121107.Capcom-scaling-back-outsourced-games/

i guess you should know DmC 2 is highly unlikely to happen (let's not to forget DMC4 sold almost 5 times the amount compare to DmC)

Serious question, have any of their outsourced games actually sold well or at the lease been well received besides maybe I dunno Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Dead Rising 2?
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#124Pesmerga255Posted 3/9/2013 11:22:39 AM
TC, posting false information is a severe ToU violation.

Enjoy your ban.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#125AiddonPosted 3/9/2013 12:01:33 PM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
LordKaizer posted...
beoulve010 posted...

Guess again.

Serious question, have any of their outsourced games actually sold well or at the lease been well received besides maybe I dunno Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Dead Rising 2?

nnnnnnope. I think that might be WHY they're scaling back outsourcing. They've seen that outsourcing titles to other studios (at least those in the West) isn't working so they're trying to bolster their own number of employees in order to make more titles more frequently.

OT, this is NOT gonna happen. The game is a universal FLOP and no amount of wishing will make a DmC2 happen. It's a toxic title that will be thrown into the dustbin of history
#126ShadowZero007Posted 3/9/2013 12:30:42 PM
Fulvip posted...

It needs no justification
:D it just needs to happen

Although I guess the best one would be having the integrity to go all the way through with something rather than bowing out and saying

"we so sorry old DMC fans-sama; we give you new DMC5; with wohoo cuhrazee party time and older Dante who act like in three; and pizza."

....You know if they do make a DMC5 and a free pizza is a pre-order bonus that'd be awesome.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#127FulvipPosted 3/9/2013 12:34:06 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Fulvip posted...

Although I guess the best one would be having the integrity to go all the way through with something rather than bowing out and saying

"we so sorry old DMC fans-sama; we give you new DMC5; with wohoo cuhrazee party time and older Dante who act like in three; and pizza."

....You know if they do make a DMC5 and a free pizza is a pre-order bonus that'd be awesome.

How about the integrity of admiting they were wrong since the game bombed?
---
#128ShadowZero007Posted 3/9/2013 12:35:25 PM
Fulvip posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Fulvip posted...

Wouldn't it be more integral to move forward despite sales ;)
Otherwise it is just pandering.

Now back to pizza as a pre order bonus...
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#129FulvipPosted 3/9/2013 12:37:32 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Fulvip posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Fulvip posted...

Wouldn't it be more integral to move forward despite sales ;)
Otherwise it is just pandering.

Now back to pizza as a pre order bonus...

It would be blind stubbornness and idiocy.

And yes, pizza does sound great.
---
#130RetsuxDPosted 3/9/2013 12:50:37 PM
Capcom: HAY GUISE WE PUBRISHINGU DEE EM CEE DEBIRU MEI CURAI 2 JUST TO SPITE U PLS BUY OUR GAME MADE BY SUPERIOR WESTERN STUDIO

That's all the justification they need.