DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#141FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 1:39:22 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
This topic made me realize why I avoid fanbases in general.

Makes me wonder what the lives of the trolls here have, if any.

Well giving this post is trolling, which is indicative of a troll, you tell me

Again, this only proves my point.

What point? That you're a hypocrite? Please get on my level ;)
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#142GamenamebullyPosted 3/11/2013 1:40:43 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

Don't you get tired of coming in every thread and complain about fanbases?

If people respected opinions more I wouldn't be doing that.

I get the hate for DmC. I get it. But there are some people who like it. I see some people egging people for liking it or even thinking about buying it.

That is something I don't like about fanbases. If there is something you like that they don't, then they go after you(at least, to my experience they do).
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#143lokithefoolPosted 3/11/2013 2:00:08 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BpdDFqQR4

This confirms that there will be a sequel, otherwise they would not leave it that open. It is obvious that they are already working on it. I expect we will be seeing DmC far more, maybe once a year or all two years. The engine is done and so is the fighting system, they also seem to change the cutscenes in a more stylish comic look all this will speed up the development time. Cannot wait. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4wOfhFAcw
#144SephirothDZXPosted 3/11/2013 2:04:05 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

I get the hate for DmC. I get it. But there are some people who like it. I see some people egging people for liking it or even thinking about buying it.

That is something I don't like about fanbases. If there is something you like that they don't, then they go after you(at least, to my experience they do).

I won't rib people for liking it, i just give my reasoning for why i dont like it.

I will say I've talked people out of buying the game though. I legit don't think it's a good purchase at 60 bucks
#145RetsuxDPosted 3/11/2013 2:06:05 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

Then why keep coming here to just say you don't like the way the fanbase acts?

I'm not saying it in the way that pros say "if you don't like it, why post here?", I'm more going for a "why keep coming back to a place with a community you can't stand?", that doesn't seem that healthy.
#146QCTeamkillPosted 3/11/2013 2:18:32 PM
RetsuxD posted...

I'm not saying it in the way that pros say "if you don't like it, why post here?", I'm more going for a "why keep coming back to a place with a community you can't stand?", that doesn't seem that healthy.

I saw many people point that out, about the same way. Why bother coming back talking about a game you can't stand. It's not healthy.

All it got for answer was pleading the liberty of expression and "you're not a doctor". So there you have it, Retsux MD.
#147RetsuxDPosted 3/11/2013 2:39:05 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
RetsuxD posted...

I saw many people point that out, about the same way. Why bother coming back talking about a game you can't stand. It's not healthy.

All it got for answer was pleading the liberty of expression and "you're not a doctor". So there you have it, Retsux MD.

I'm no doctor, I just said it didn't seem healthy, not that it was downright unhealthy, but twist my words even more, I want to see what a twister is like.
#148BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 2:47:37 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
TC, posting false information is a severe ToU violation.

Enjoy your ban.

You are an anti leave this board! If you don't like the game then leave!

What ASTOUNDING logic that is. Tell me which prestigious institute of learning did you acquire such a superb intellect?

In all seriousness, LOL no. General DMC board, if you don't like it them YOU may leave

what you wrote firemage was not intelligent at all. You are just another DmC troll.
#149ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/11/2013 2:48:50 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
TC, posting false information is a severe ToU violation.

Enjoy your ban.

You are an anti leave this board! If you don't like the game then leave!

What ASTOUNDING logic that is. Tell me which prestigious institute of learning did you acquire such a superb intellect?

In all seriousness, LOL no. General DMC board, if you don't like it them YOU may leave

what you wrote firemage was not intelligent at all. You are just another DmC troll.

Says the troll.
#150Pesmerga255Posted 3/11/2013 2:57:02 PM
Children that resort to flaming can't be called "trolls". They haven't even earned that right.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!