DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#151FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 2:00:55 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
TC, posting false information is a severe ToU violation.

Enjoy your ban.

You are an anti leave this board! If you don't like the game then leave!

What ASTOUNDING logic that is. Tell me which prestigious institute of learning did you acquire such a superb intellect?

In all seriousness, LOL no. General DMC board, if you don't like it them YOU may leave

what you wrote firemage was not intelligent at all. You are just another DmC troll.

Capitalization error, flaming and trolling. More to add t-cup?
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#152BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 2:05:10 PM
Seriously firemage... get your mind fixed. You always attack other members on the board insulting them. WTF is your problem? Is it that there are people who like this game? Seriously bro get your head straight!
#153FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 2:08:41 PM
Seriously firemage... get your mind fixed. You always attack other members on the board insulting them. WTF is your problem? Is it that there are people who like this game? Seriously bro get your head straight!

My mind is fine, thank you for your false concern. Again, Capitalization error, trolling, and flaming. More to add t-cup?
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
#154BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 2:11:28 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

My mind is fine, thank you for your false concern. Again, Capitalization error, trolling, and flaming. More to add t-cup?

This conversation is over! I will not respond anymore to you. You are on my ignore list.
I forgive you for being so BM, have a good day
#155SiLVeR_420Posted 3/11/2013 2:13:43 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

This conversation is over! I will not respond anymore to you. You are on my ignore list.

You lost
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#156BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 2:14:06 PM
Back to the topic, do you think that Vergil will stay like that. I don't like his demonic look that much,
#157FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 2:14:49 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

Running away? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I expected more from you
---
#158FulvipPosted 3/11/2013 2:16:59 PM
Back to the topic, do you think that Vergil will stay like that. I don't like his demonic look that much,

Vorgil represents DMC. It was alright, turned for the worse for no good reason and it's probably going to stay that way.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#159Pesmerga255Posted 3/11/2013 2:17:21 PM

Does it matter? This so-called "sequel" will never happen.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!