DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#31ZeroX07Posted 3/8/2013 1:36:27 PM
Hey! Differentequation. Get out of this board! What is wrong with you. The new Dmc is better than the original? Are you ...........(restrain)....dude. Seriously. You are not well. Please come back after you have obtained better knowledge about the topic.

The new dmc is better.....nonsense. Well. It depends, do you suck playing hacknslash games? If you do, then it explains why you think this game is good.
#32eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 1:37:26 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Actually it has everything to do with it. Capcom won't waste the time or resources on a sequel for such a low selling game

Low sales don't necessarily stop sequels. If anything, now there's actually visible demand for a new Devil May Cry game. Figure if they fix up the mechanical and difficulty issues in a second game, sales and perception would be better? They know there's a market for such a game now.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#33eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 1:38:30 PM(edited)
ZeroX07 posted...
Hey! Differentequation. Get out of this board! What is wrong with you. The new Dmc is better than the original? Are you ...........(restrain)....dude. Seriously. You are not well. Please come back after you have obtained better knowledge about the topic.

The new dmc is better.....nonsense. Well. It depends, do you suck playing hacknslash games? If you do, then it explains why you think this game is good.

He could have a different opinion from your own. Shocking, I know, but it happens all the time. It doesn't mean they aren't well. It means they like what they like. No need to be all dramatic about a minor difference in opinion.
---
#34FireMage7777Posted 3/8/2013 1:38:44 PM
eco master posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Actually it has everything to do with it. Capcom won't waste the time or resources on a sequel for such a low selling game

Low sales don't necessarily stop sequels. If anything, now there's actually visible demand for a new Devil May Cry game. Figure if they fix up the mechanical and difficulty issues in a second game, sales and perception would be better? They know there's a market for such a game now.

They do for Capcom games
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#35StrelokPosted 3/8/2013 1:39:33 PM
I admit, this thing is really great.
Most of my games are constantly in use you see, but this game...
I finally have a good coaster for my glass so it doesn't stain the table.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#36eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 1:39:45 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
They do for Capcom games

And the rest of my post?
---
#37SparNar607Posted 3/8/2013 1:40:03 PM
eco master posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

They knew there was a market for Megaman Legends 3 and what happened to that?
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#38ZeroX07Posted 3/8/2013 1:40:18 PM
Lol. I agree as long as they replace the new donte with the original and its a sequel to dmc4. Called "DMC 5:The king Returns!" Awesome non cursing edition.
#39DifferentialEquationPosted 3/8/2013 1:41:34 PM
Kyrylo posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
I don't see why there wouldn't be one. They made three sequels to the original DMC and the reboot is even better than the original so it stands to reason that well be seeing more DmC games.

nobody cares about minority of those who thinks it's good.

They do as long as the game is profitable, even if it didn't sell too well.

Look at the Gamecube, for example. It came in last place of that gen, but it was still profitable for Nintendo. As long as Capcom still makes money off of this, we'll see another one. They're not going to just abandon a profitable franchise.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#40eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 1:41:38 PM
SparNar607 posted...
They knew there was a market for Megaman Legends 3 and what happened to that?

All I can say to that is that there's nothing wrong with wanting something, nor is there anything wrong with speculation so long as it's not done as it is in the opening post.
---