DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#41FireMage7777Posted 3/8/2013 1:42:09 PM
eco master posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
They do for Capcom games

And the rest of my post?

Doesn't matter
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#42ZeroX07Posted 3/8/2013 1:43:03 PM
And Burn!
#43eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 1:43:09 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Doesn't matter

I just explained how it can be profitable for them to make a sequel. Yes, it does matter.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#44ZeroX07Posted 3/8/2013 1:46:31 PM
Eco buddy....um most people are not going to be eloquent or try to adhere to a sensible discussion about a topic. It mostly goes; F-u buddy, no F-U. Nope you suck, no you suck." And so forth. For a rational discussion about any matter i would not recommend the internet.

Sincerely;

Gamefaqs.
#45FireMage7777Posted 3/8/2013 1:47:09 PM
eco master posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Doesn't matter

I just explained how it can be profitable for them to make a sequel. Yes, it does matter.

Except it wouldn't be profitable...the sales from this game illustrate that
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#46Lord_MizerPosted 3/8/2013 1:47:32 PM
The feel of a sequel.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#47KyryloPosted 3/8/2013 1:48:04 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
Kyrylo posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
I don't see why there wouldn't be one. They made three sequels to the original DMC and the reboot is even better than the original so it stands to reason that well be seeing more DmC games.

nobody cares about minority of those who thinks it's good.

They do as long as the game is profitable, even if it didn't sell too well.

Look at the Gamecube, for example. It came in last place of that gen, but it was still profitable for Nintendo. As long as Capcom still makes money off of this, we'll see another one. They're not going to just abandon a profitable franchise.

it isn't profitably. period. 3 years is longer than most games are taking. and for 3 years feed bunch of hungry NT mouthes? only to cut sales to 1/5 of original plan (yes, they wanted sell 5mil. with it;DDDD)
#48PhantomLifePosted 3/8/2013 1:48:12 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BpdDFqQR4

This confirms that there will be a sequel, otherwise they would not leave it that open. It is obvious that they are already working on it. I expect we will be seeing DmC far more, maybe once a year or all two years. The engine is done and so is the fighting system, they also seem to change the cutscenes in a more stylish comic look all this will speed up the development time. Cannot wait. XD

It'll be developed on the PS4 and the Unreal Engine 4 has already been announced!

Hell Yeah!
#49ZeroX07Posted 3/8/2013 1:48:25 PM
Yes. DMC5.
#50eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 1:48:50 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Except it wouldn't be profitable...the sales from this game illustrate that

How would fixing the mistakes in a sequel not be profitable? Would that not be a prime selling point?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain