DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#61QCTeamkillPosted 3/8/2013 2:56:54 PM
Gogito4 posted...
Yeah sure, let's just count the amount of games that left sequel bait and got canceled, shall we?

DMC4
#62ZeroX07Posted 3/8/2013 2:57:40 PM
Ouch...
#63eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 2:59:52 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
It got a sequel because Nintendo said, "here is the money! Make it."

Something like this can very well happen for this game.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#64KyryloPosted 3/8/2013 3:00:15 PM
eco master posted...

I guess I just have more faith in people. Yeah, I can see why some choose to dislike this particular game, but those reasons can be fixed. I find it hard to believe the majority of people would automatically turn down a good game just because of the existence of another game that wasn't to their liking. Aside from a subset of users on this board, that is, but I am talking about people who enjoy playing video games.

I see. you don't enjoy playing DmC. figures
#65FireMage7777Posted 3/8/2013 3:00:19 PM
eco master posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Way too many mistakes, plus characters are still bastardized and that can't be fixed. Look, a sequel isn't happening. It's the truth, get over it

People play Devil May Cry for the gameplay. People don't like DmC for the gameplay. Am I right?

MoreFunThanTV posted...
Basically what I mean is the only way a sequel to this game will work is if they do some hardcore level kickass marketing so people actually care enough to look into it and fix way more than just the "mechanics and difficulty".

I guess I just have more faith in people. Yeah, I can see why some choose to dislike this particular game, but those reasons can be fixed. I find it hard to believe the majority of people would automatically turn down a good game just because of the existence of another game that wasn't to their liking. Aside from a subset of users on this board, that is, but I am talking about people who enjoy playing video games.

Yes the initial reaction was purely because people play DMC JUST for gameplay. What was I thinking?
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#66eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 3:04:23 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Yes the initial reaction was purely because people play DMC JUST for gameplay. What was I thinking?

I'm honestly not sure. That's why people don't like this game right now, so fixing that should make it significantly more appealing.
---
#67RetsuxDPosted 3/8/2013 3:04:48 PM
>eco master posted...
If anything, now there's actually visible demand for a new Devil May Cry game.

wat
#68eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 3:05:18 PM
Kyrylo posted...

I have around 70 hours according to Steam, so I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I enjoy this game quite a bit.
---
#69Pesmerga255Posted 3/8/2013 3:05:50 PM
eco master posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I have around 70 hours according to Steam, so I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I enjoy this game quite a bit.

That must've been painful.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#70Alastor6Posted 3/8/2013 3:06:31 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Gogito4 posted...
Yeah sure, let's just count the amount of games that left sequel bait and got canceled, shall we?

DMC4

Hmm.. Well received games, great fanbase, unresolved ending..
Vanquish, Metroid Prime series..

Even well established series, with clear intentions for a sequel never got one, i.e Halo Wars, Prince Of Persia (2008)
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya