DLC confirms sequel! DmC2 already in works!!!

#91PhantomLifePosted 3/8/2013 2:27:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92hotgamerPosted 3/8/2013 2:30:57 PM
Considering all this DLC happens in Vergil's head, I doubt this is indicating a sequel. The guy actually think he killed Dante and Kat. He is in hell, Hell is showing him that to torture him.

The fact is, Dante and Kat are probably in bed somewhere making babies while all this is happening.

Also, they betrayed him? He is the one who betrayed everyone. He had Dante literally do all the work while he hid like the weak coward he is. Then when Dante saved everyone, he tried to step up.

I can't believe a piece of trash like him wanted to take over the world. Dante wasted his time fighting him. He should have let Kat handle him, she would have been easily capable of beating the crap out of him.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#93eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 2:38:38 PM
hotgamer posted...
The guy actually think he killed Dante and Kat

Are we sure, though? I saw it more as him proving to himself that he's willing to cut ties with the two of them and to abandon his mother completely. I took it as he was in Hell, and while there, he did what was necessary to become stronger so that when he returned, he'd be able to fight and ideally defeat Dante to claim his position of power. I'm sure he's aware that he didn't actually kill the two of them.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#94Alastor6Posted 3/8/2013 2:39:54 PM
eco master posted...
hotgamer posted...
The guy actually think he killed Dante and Kat

Are we sure, though? I saw it more as him proving to himself that he's willing to cut ties with the two of them and to abandon his mother completely. I took it as he was in Hell, and while there, he did what was necessary to become stronger so that when he returned, he'd be able to fight and ideally defeat Dante to claim his position of power. I'm sure he's aware that he didn't actually kill the two of them.

Dude, the show's over.
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya
#95eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 2:42:13 PM
Alastor6 posted...
Dude, the show's over.

Vergil's alive and he's got a following comprised of demons and a whole lotta hate.
---
#96PhantomLifePosted 3/8/2013 2:42:40 PM
hotgamer posted...
Considering all this DLC happens in Vergil's head, I doubt this is indicating a sequel. The guy actually think he killed Dante and Kat. He is in hell, Hell is showing him that to torture him.

The fact is, Dante and Kat are probably in bed somewhere making babies while all this is happening.

Also, they betrayed him? He is the one who betrayed everyone. He had Dante literally do all the work while he hid like the weak coward he is. Then when Dante saved everyone, he tried to step up.

I can't believe a piece of trash like him wanted to take over the world. Dante wasted his time fighting him. He should have let Kat handle him, she would have been easily capable of beating the crap out of him.

Vergil hid so Mundus wouldn't know about him. When it got time to do the dirtiest of jobs, he was the one to do it. Or did you not pay attention? Dante fighting a bunch of demons is nothing compared to what Vergil had to get done.

Vergil was not all the way in Hell. He was a foot in the grave. He needed to rest so he could heal. In that time, he faced his demons, his inner thoughts, and became who he is at the end of Vergil's Downfall.

His mother told him he was dead but knew how to get him out. Because he still had a chance to not accept his fate. (That's where he's going to go if he does really die.)

As you can see in Hell, demons will **** with you. Try to break you. They tried to break Vergil but he reversed it on them and broke them instead.
#97Alastor6Posted 3/8/2013 2:46:53 PM
eco master posted...
Alastor6 posted...
Dude, the show's over.

Vergil's alive and he's got a following comprised of demons and a whole lotta hate.

In a spin-off franchise that sold abysmally and was an experiment by Capcom. I appreciate how much you care for the new DmC, but chances for a sequel are currently highly unlikely.

Does anyone know if Capcom formed a contract with NT about multiple games, or was this a one off?
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya
#98eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 2:47:28 PM
Vergil is still a back-stabber, though. His plan nearly worked - the only issue was Dante's disagreement with how things were to be handled post-Mundus. I wouldn't say he's weak, but I can see where hotgamer comes from in saying he's a coward. I personally don't agree, but he did refuse to face Mundus, and left that task to Dante. I see it more as Vergil wanting to use the fact that two Nephilim existed to his advantage. Not exactly a very straightforward kind of guy, but I'm not sure I'd call that outright cowardice.
---
#99eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 2:51:14 PM
Alastor6 posted...
Does anyone know if Capcom formed a contract with NT about multiple games, or was this a one off?

I'm not sure anyone knows for sure. Judging by the open ending in both the core game and then the DLC, I'd say NT was simply too confident and assumed they'd get a green light to continue. For now, that would probably be the safest assumption.
---
#100SiLVeR_420Posted 3/8/2013 2:57:12 PM
eco master posted...
Alastor6 posted...

I'm not sure anyone knows for sure. Judging by the open ending in both the core game and then the DLC, I'd say NT was simply too confident and assumed they'd get a green light to continue. For now, that would probably be the safest assumption.

NT thought all the haters would buy it anyways. That didn't happen.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.