Wait. I have an idea.

#21Green_PuffPosted 3/8/2013 2:15:29 PM(edited)
And that is why its an idea.

Yes! That you shouldn't have thought of because you ain't gonna do jack **** about it....
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#22ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:17:22 PM
Now i will to spite you. Prepare to shell at least 100 bucks.i will see you in a month. Time to study and figure out the mechanics behind this plan.
#23Green_PuffPosted 3/8/2013 2:19:04 PM
Now i will to spite you. Prepare to shell at least 100 bucks.i will see you in a month. Time to study and figure out the mechanics behind this plan.

God speed.
---
#24PhantomLifePosted 3/8/2013 2:20:44 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
How much money do you think Capcom would want to sell the fans the rights to the DMC franchise? Im thinking of starting a kickstarter page. Asking people to donate money to buy the rights and fund the creation of dmc5 done by platinum games.

Yes! This is priority 1! Let's forget all of those other global issues and just focus on the creation of a game that will play just like Bayonetta.

Hurry for this!
#25Green_PuffPosted 3/8/2013 2:23:15 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
How much money do you think Capcom would want to sell the fans the rights to the DMC franchise? Im thinking of starting a kickstarter page. Asking people to donate money to buy the rights and fund the creation of dmc5 done by platinum games.

Yes! This is priority 1! Let's forget all of those other global issues and just focus on the creation of a game that will play just like Bayonetta.

Hurry for this!

lol this
---
#26Dark_EpathyPosted 3/8/2013 2:27:35 PM
You would need a lot of money to even begin entertaining the idea of purchasing Devil May Cry from Capcom--a lot of money. More than you'd get from people on the Internet willing to buy into the idea.

You would need even more to help fund it alongside Platinum. Especially for the type of quality you'd be expecting. And then to find a publisher. Capcom published all of the games previously, right? You'd need someone else to do that. Sega, I guess, were you to go with Platinum, and they don't have to say "yes."

What I'm saying is, it's a nice idea, and I don't doubt you're frustrated. You want some sort of dream game. But let's be real here.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#27MadigariPosted 3/8/2013 2:47:39 PM
Capcom isn't likely to sell its IPs on a whim. In the event of total internal devastation in the company, they can sell them off to keep afloat, a la THQ at the time of bankruptcy.

Especially given the name recognition of certain IPs (Mega Man, Street Fighter, Breath of Fire, etc.), they could buoy the company for a while.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#28ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:18:06 PM
Ok. I just got back from talking to my lawyer friends. Apparently. I can't create an account for personal gain (or as a community). It has to be a specific project that I must create by my own hands (or help).

Augh.......plus. I was informed by a PR friend that in case Capcom wants to sell a franchise like dmc. It would ask 3 times what is worth now. Regardless of how horrible the new dmc made in profits. They see their franchises as a long run investment. Plus they will be asking close to 400+ millions of dollars.

Even if i were to obtain the money. I would have to deal with IRS in order to prove that these funds will not be misappropriated.

Well as much as i want to prove "drug smoker" or Green Puff wrong. Unless i win the lottery and attain a massive fortune or capcom goes bankrupt like THQ and starts to bid off its assets. For now. I cant create anything without doing something illegal.

See i tried to do something today! In your face!
#29Green_PuffPosted 3/8/2013 4:22:58 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Ok. I just got back from talking to my lawyer friends. Apparently. I can't create an account for personal gain (or as a community). It has to be a specific project that I must create by my own hands (or help).

Augh.......plus. I was informed by a PR friend that in case Capcom wants to sell a franchise like dmc. It would ask 3 times what is worth now. Regardless of how horrible the new dmc made in profits. They see their franchises as a long run investment. Plus they will be asking close to 400+ millions of dollars.

Even if i were to obtain the money. I would have to deal with IRS in order to prove that these funds will not be misappropriated.

Well as much as i want to prove "drug smoker" or Green Puff wrong. Unless i win the lottery and attain a massive fortune or capcom goes bankrupt like THQ and starts to bid off its assets. For now. I cant create anything without doing something illegal.

See i tried to do something today! In your face!

Oh, shut up. :\
---
#30MadigariPosted 3/8/2013 4:43:17 PM
People on GameFAQs are so well-connected these days.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.