"No lock on isn't a valid criticism"

#1syctheweilderPosted 3/9/2013 2:38:41 PM
Ok first of all, no.

Second, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNj_vtOpHyQ
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 3/9/2013 2:39:35 PM
LT + X = problem solved.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3ss14knightPosted 3/9/2013 2:45:26 PM
Personally I wasn't a fan of the lock on. I prefer the auto-lock on. It does have some problems, but lock on did too, so it's whatever.
#4KyryloPosted 3/9/2013 2:52:28 PM
ss14knight posted...
Personally I wasn't a fan of the lock on. I prefer the auto-lock on. It does have some problems, but lock on did too, so it's whatever.

not in wave oriented game
#5ZeroX07Posted 3/9/2013 2:54:14 PM
No disrespect but you are instace TC. Having no lock on is a huge issue especially in a hacknslash game. I played dmc and it sucks that everytime i create a huge combo on an enemy and i try to continue it drops because the AI picks up a different enemy than the one i was attacking.

It messes the flow of combat and it removes ability to take care of a threat that ine may consider to be a priority.

A lock is a necessity. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Keep spaming that same button kid. Or better yet go and play some dynasty warriors. There is no need for a lock on in that game. You only need to press one button to win.
#6ZeroX07Posted 3/9/2013 2:55:30 PM
Scratch my beef with you tc...i wrote my criticism without reading your main post....lol.
#7megaultrarice34Posted 3/9/2013 2:57:23 PM(edited)
ZeroX07 posted...
No disrespect but you are instace TC. Having no lock on is a huge issue especially in a hacknslash game. I played dmc and it sucks that everytime i create a huge combo on an enemy and i try to continue it drops because the AI picks up a different enemy than the one i was attacking.

It messes the flow of combat and it removes ability to take care of a threat that ine may consider to be a priority.

A lock is a necessity. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Keep spaming that same button kid. Or better yet go and play some dynasty warriors. There is no need for a lock on in that game. You only need to press one button to win.

lol, just watch the video and you'll understand.

Calm down.

edit: yeah haha xD
---
~Hikari-chan is pretty damn kawaii~
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#8Phantom_Opera_GPosted 3/9/2013 2:57:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9ZeroX07Posted 3/9/2013 2:57:36 PM
I just came back from doing awesome combos. If i need to see a vid or an awesome player. I'll watch myself play. Im already better than most of you.
#10TriangleMasherPosted 3/9/2013 3:01:38 PM
TC should try pressing triangle.
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle