Stylish Action Game versus topic! Pick your favorite!!
You can pick from
1. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
3. Devil May Cry 1
4. Devil May Cry 3
5. Devil May Cry 4
6. DmC: Devil May Cry
7. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
8. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (or the original 2)
9. God of War II
10. God of War 3
You can list best to worst, or simply your favorite one per category.
Here it goes!
1. Which game has the most unlockables?
2. Which game has the best graphics?
3. Which game has the best function in terms of having the least amount of glitches and overall fluidity (as a game, not the combat. Combat is a seperate category)
4. Which game has the most combos?
5. Which game has the best bosses?
6. Which game has the best environments?
7. Which game has the best music?
8. Which game has the best story?
9. Which game had the best final boss? (A lot of games have great bosses but crappy final bosses so I made this its own category)
10. Which game has/will age the best in the future?
11. Which game has the most techinicality? In terms of dodging, countering, game exploits (such as jump canceling), combos, etc.
12. Which game has the best weapons?
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
1. Devil May Cry 3
2. God of War 3
3. Not sure on this one...
4. Devil May Cry 3
5. I'm not sure here, I'll give it to DmC for having best boss POTENTIAL, but all but the last one were boring to play, and the Bob Barbas one was amazing to watch.
7. This is subjective but I'm a hardcore Combichrist and metal fan so DmC again.
10. I'm not sure I want to give this to any of them. They're all good now, but they all do/will have sequels to improve off of.
1 - DMC3
2 - GOW3
3 - Tough, gonna go with GOW3, never encountered a glitch.
4 - Bayonetta
5 - Bayonetta
6 - GOW3 or GOW2
7 - DMC3 or Bayonetta
8 - None of them has a particularly good story but gonna go with MGR due to world building in the codec conversations.
9 - Bayonetta
10 - DMC3
11 - I'm not counting exploits, because that's broken stuff. Bayonetta with Witch Time.
12 - DMC3 or Bayonetta.
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, DmC, Folklore
My favorite is Ninja Gaiden Black. LOL@Sigma
Most unlockables: Bayonetta. Levels, costumes, characters, weapons.
Best graphics: DmC Devil May Cry. Looked great on PC.
Best function: any DMC other than DmC. Never had a single glitch happen in any of them.
Most combos: Devil May Cry 3. Way more weapons than 4 plus having to use only one style forces you to really get creative and dip into what you have rather than 4 where you have the same 3 awful weapons and just stay in the air as long as possible.
Best bosses: Metal Gear Rising. The bosses were amazing aside from Ray and Jetstream Sam.
Best environments: Bayonetta. Paradiso in particular looked amazing.
Best music: Devil May Cry 3.
Best story: Devil May Cry 3
Best final boss: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. STANDING HERE
Which game will age best in the future: DMC3, 4, Bayonetta, NGB. The games with true polish.
Which game has the most technically: DMC4. That said the game is still boring crap, you just have to push more buttons to get anything done.