Capcom: "You're going to eat crap and you're going to like it!"

#11ZeroX91Posted 3/10/2013 11:57:10 AM
You know if you take there kids away they will just take it out on poor little Deep Down and any others that they have, I know I've been there...
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#12TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/10/2013 1:28:36 PM
I'd give anything for Capcom to outsource its franchises to Japanese devs from now on:

-Resident Evil to become a Sony exclusive again, by having SCEJ develop it (Siren).
-Onimusha to return under the guidance of Sengoku Basara's team (without turning it into a clone)
-Devil May Cry outsourced to Platinum.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#13ZeroX91Posted 3/10/2013 1:30:57 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
I'd give anything for Capcom to outsource its franchises to Japanese devs from now on:

-Resident Evil to become a Sony exclusive again, by having SCEJ develop it (Siren).
-Onimusha to return under the guidance of Sengoku Basara's team (without turning it into a clone)

-Megaman sold to Nintendo
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#14ZeroX07Posted 3/10/2013 2:44:20 PM
I agree cyborninja. No complains. I just totally agree.

First time i didnt rant about something. What a day!
#15KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/10/2013 3:40:21 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, people can rag on Nintendo all they want, but at least they show some damn respect to their IP's. Megaman deserves some better treatment dammit! He's saved the world in about 6 different centuries multiple times. He deserves better.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#16caffiend7Posted 3/10/2013 4:42:55 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

Okay, people can rag on Nintendo all they want, but at least they show some damn respect to their IP's. Megaman deserves some better treatment dammit! He's saved the world in about 6 different centuries multiple times. He deserves better.

Megaman had a hard life
#17zhaoyun99Posted 3/10/2013 5:17:32 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

But I want to have him as a console character too!!! I want his fame to spread through all dimension. I want him to be treated much more better than Mario and Sonic. BTW, What kind of Megaman? Classic, X, NT, EXE or Vonult?
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#18KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/10/2013 5:18:09 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

But I want to have him as a console character too!!! I want his fame to spread through all dimension. I want him to be treated much more better than Mario and Sonic. BTW, What kind of Megaman? Classic, X, NT, EXE or Vonult?

All of them.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#19JunpeiHermesPosted 3/10/2013 6:41:40 PM
I take Viewtiful Joe,poor guy didn't even get his 3rd game
---
"Here lies a great franchise, killed by corporate hunger. Farewell, Megaman, we wish you get equipped with Metal Blades in heaven"-Megaman Tombstone