Is it wrong to say that I like this game?

#41FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 5:11:40 PM
Japanese_Jade posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
*reads jades sig*
...hmm, am I reading thee situation correctly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrfIu573TyQ

In my polyamorous imagination. You're on track.
You also lead me to uncover a great song. Dat keyboard...unts.

FireMage7777 posted...
Actually its easy to decide better. You may PREFER it over DMC1 or 3. But that doesn't make DmC BETTER than either of them. That is what personal taste is, what you prefer regardless of objective quality

The plot thickens. We'll have to collaboratively decide factors for something to be "better."
Lemme get my handy dandy notepad and pencil and draw up a mind map...

I can confirm DmC has better fashion but an inferior Bloody Palace mode to DmC 3 & 4.
I can also confirm DmC has better sex scenes since DMC1-4 were on the virgin side.

If anyone would like to add to this list, feel free!

The inclusion of elements doesn't make something better
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 20
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#42caffiend7Posted 3/11/2013 5:30:13 PM
Yes and you should feel bad for being the cancer that is helping the disease spread.
#43Ink-RibbonPosted 3/11/2013 5:32:00 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Yes and you should feel bad for being the cancer that is helping the disease spread.

And antis still have the wooden face to call me a troll.

Just look at that mature and reasonable post, folks...XD
#44MixorzPosted 3/11/2013 5:37:37 PM
This is easily the best in the series. People just stuck wearing nostalgia goggles. Problem is they hyped the originals until they convinced themselves the previous games were more than mediocre hack and slash games with B movie dialogue and voice acting.

This game tries to be too dark to the point of being laughable but the gameplay is easily the best. People that don't like it are flat out WRONG (and that's an undisputeable fact) and butt hurt (more facts) their favorite franchise got a reboot and new Dante doesn't have white hair (another fact, not opinion).
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#45OracleGunnerPosted 3/11/2013 5:42:00 PM
Mixorz posted...
This is easily the best in the series. People just stuck wearing nostalgia goggles. Problem is they hyped the originals until they convinced themselves the previous games were more than mediocre hack and slash games with B movie dialogue and voice acting.

This game tries to be too dark to the point of being laughable but the gameplay is easily the best. People that don't like it are flat out WRONG (and that's an undisputeable fact) and butt hurt (more facts) their favorite franchise got a reboot and new Dante doesn't have white hair (another fact, not opinion).

Dat projection.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
#46MixorzPosted 3/11/2013 5:43:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]