everyone gets their opinion

#1CloudsLilShadowPosted 3/10/2013 11:42:16 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. A lot of people hated the new DmC before it even came out. what I don't get is why people Join this board to just purely bash on Dante? don't like the game why join the board? A lot of people are also comparing this game to TR. I have DmC I love the game. and although I haven't played TR I hear its a great game too. I've seen all this happening on other boards, where a character is either changed by looks or something else and then suddenly everyone hates the character, and/or the game. This happened with Jin Kazama in tekken, they changed his character, now he gets a lot of hate. Like I said from the start- everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But must we fight and bash on characters that other people do like all the time? And again. If you do not like the game WHY join the board?
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"
#2DuuuDe14Posted 3/10/2013 11:44:57 PM
I'm sorry, but this same question has been asked countless times. So you're probably gonna have to deal with some **** right now.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3CloudsLilShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 11:48:39 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I'm sorry, but this same question has been asked countless times. So you're probably gonna have to deal with some **** right now.

i know. I've delt with it before on other games such as said game listed earlier "Tekken" I don't have the time to sift through all the topics looking for this question. so I simply ask again wanting a reasonable answer, though i highly doubt i will get "reasonable answer" i am ready for whatever this may bring.
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"
#4xKazeruxPosted 3/10/2013 11:53:02 PM
What's TR?

Also, you're not very likely to get a reasonable answer here. But I'm not an anti (more in the middle) so I can't really answer for any of them.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#5Wolf_TorrentPosted 3/10/2013 11:55:21 PM
There's more to the backlash than just a change in character design. Also, look carefully around here. You'll see most others hanging out here are doing it for the fun of it.
---
http://earthship.com/
#6SparNar607Posted 3/10/2013 11:56:21 PM
CloudsLilShadow posted...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. A lot of people hated the new DmC before it even came out. what I don't get is why people Join this board to just purely bash on Dante? don't like the game why join the board? A lot of people are also comparing this game to TR. I have DmC I love the game. and although I haven't played TR I hear its a great game too. I've seen all this happening on other boards, where a character is either changed by looks or something else and then suddenly everyone hates the character, and/or the game. This happened with Jin Kazama in tekken, they changed his character, now he gets a lot of hate. Like I said from the start- everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But must we fight and bash on characters that other people do like all the time? And again. If you do not like the game WHY join the board?

As you said "everyone gets their opinion". Message Boards are not solely to be praise circles. The former fan base is making their opinion on what they thought of everything about DmC from the moment it was revealed to after VD's release.

As for specific reason they hate this game, here :http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65414823
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#7CloudsLilShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 11:57:04 PM
xKazerux posted...
What's TR?

Also, you're not very likely to get a reasonable answer here. But I'm not an anti (more in the middle) so I can't really answer for any of them.

TR = Tomb Raider.
i know i am not expecting a reasonable answer just more hopeful on understanding why.
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"
#8produnerPosted 3/10/2013 11:58:51 PM
TL;DR, post something directly related to the game or franchise, not the fanbase.
#9xKazeruxPosted 3/11/2013 12:00:26 AM
xKazerux posted...
What's TR?

TR = Tomb Raider.
i know i am not expecting a reasonable answer just more hopeful on understanding why.

Oh, okay. I was trying to think of a hack and slash with the initials TR, but now I see you were comparing reboots.

Like an above poster said, it's probably for the fun of it. You got those who love the game and come here for discussion on it, and you got those who hate the game and come here to discuss why it's bad. In the end, we're all still DMC fans, just some are pretty angry with what this game changed compared to the previous four. I guess they stick around because it's nice to know someone agrees with you.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#10CloudsLilShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 12:04:15 AM
SparNar607 posted...

As you said "everyone gets their opinion". Message Boards are not solely to be praise circles. The former fan base is making their opinion on what they thought of everything about DmC from the moment it was revealed to after VD's release.

As for specific reason they hate this game, here :http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65414823

I get that. its not gonna be all praises and love towards the new game. However, more often then not there is more hate for the game than there is love for the game. and I get that a lot of people are unhappy about the game. But to go as far as writing the president to have the game pulled from the shelves, that is rather sad in a sense. You don't like the game, don't buy it. its that simple. and i know quite a few people who join this topic just Simply to bash on the game and that's what doesn't make sense. They never played any of the other ones. they simply tried this game out for a few minutes and decided off of the first few minutes that they didn't like it. either it be because of his new look or because of his character change or the fact that they just think its stupid.

That is what is being questioned here. Not why the people that played the older games hate it.
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"