everyone gets their opinion

#21syctheweilderPosted 3/10/2013 11:45:13 PM
Paragraphs.
#22SinExDeathPosted 3/11/2013 12:40:41 AM
The term pro/anti is a classification, not an organization.

More often than not, the majority of extremist acts are made by a very select few and their actions do not reflect the opinions of the majority.

While everyone here could be classified as either an anti or a pro, they are still individuals with their own hopes, dreams, and shockingly, opinions. Not every anti sent a petition to the White House, not every pro is a shatterstar alt.

And it is nice to see a "pro" that made a topic for genuine discussion, and not a front for trolling or destroying opinions.
---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#23CloudsLilShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:49:59 PM
SinExDeath posted...

More often than not, the majority of extremist acts are made by a very select few and their actions do not reflect the opinions of the majority.

While everyone here could be classified as either an anti or a pro, they are still individuals with their own hopes, dreams, and shockingly, opinions. Not every anti sent a petition to the White House, not every pro is a shatterstar alt.

And it is nice to see a "pro" that made a topic for genuine discussion, and not a front for trolling or destroying opinions.

I am interested in them, not in destroying them. that's a reason why I started this.

"everyone gets their own opinion" and i see a lot don't like the game. i am just looking for a deeper reason as to why they like or dislike.
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"
#24SinExDeathPosted 3/12/2013 8:06:37 PM
^ That's cool, just used to trolling topics with similar OPs. Carry on good sir.
---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#25ReliusCloverPosted 3/12/2013 8:07:54 PM
I have an opinion. One that is also the truth:

THIS GAME IS GARBAGE.

Finete.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#26CloudsLilShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:33:44 PM
SinExDeath posted...
^ That's cool, just used to trolling topics with similar OPs. Carry on good sir.

i'm a girl lol but thanks ^^
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"
#27CloudsLilShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:36:18 PM
ReliusClover posted...
I have an opinion. One that is also the truth:

THIS GAME IS GARBAGE.

Finete.

well that's your opinion- NOT a fact so therefore it cannot be the truth. thanks for you're input though!
---
"Kudaran" ----"Pitiful"
#28Japanese_JadePosted 3/14/2013 6:36:27 PM
TC, in case you haven't noticed, you're using the internet. Which is used by mankind.

Think about that statement. Take as long as you need.
---
Need lessons on how to "flip-flop" over your own claims?
Dial 1-800-HOT-MAGE. Call within the next 5 minutes for bonus flops and a free copy of DmC!
#29ZeroX91Posted 3/14/2013 6:45:02 PM
CloudsLilShadow posted...
SinExDeath posted...

i'm a girl lol but thanks ^^

*is suddenly interested in the topic*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#30StrelokPosted 3/15/2013 7:31:53 AM
I egg on the game constantly because it's fun to egg on an inferior product that bombed this badly due to the changes made were all for the wrong reasons.

But in case you're serious (I don't think I saw your username before) let me list why we constantly egg on the game, followed with my personal thoughts on it "out of internet character", as in my actual personal opinion. Yay for schizophrenia!

The issues most antis have with the game are as follows.
1: Biggest issue. It affects the future of the franchise. Three scenarios really. Kills franchise, continues as this, or both this and the original franchise continue. Considering how much many of us like the franchise, and seeing how CC and NT talked about it, we'd rather see it dead than it staying in their hands.
2: Tameem and Capcom have made a sport out of it to somehow manage to put in an insulting or derogatory comment in every single interview, to either the anti camp or the original franchise. Many "friendly jabs" (I call this a suckerpunch, not a friendly jab) are in the game as well, and judging from the leaked info in 2011/2012, this has been in for a VERY long time, when controversy was at its highest.
3: Promising a lot, delivering little. 30 FPS for example was said to be the result of the city out to kill DINO. Yet we rarely get those events and when we do they are scripted to the point where it's ridiculous. At NO point do we get a threatening situation like a shifting battle arena. THAT would have been a good thing. Lost potential in what ideas COULD have been good, great even.
4: Setting and tone is nothing like the original franchise.
5: Story and dialogue is closer to the wet dream of a 12 year old boy than a genuinely good attempt to make a story (Remember, hyping that the story would rival Hollywoods best wasn't a good thing)
6: Inferior combat to DMC 1, 3 and 4. About even with 2. For all the wrong reasons.
7: Drop in FPS from 60 to 10-28 (depending on console, enemies on screen and attacks used) are bad.
8: Difficulty is laughable.

There is more but this is nicely put together without going too indepth of all the travesties unleashed upon the DMC fans for the past 2 years.

My personal opinions:
It is a mediocre H&S game with some interesting, but TERRIBLY WRONG worked out concepts. Unlikable, and offensive, characters. Doesn't deserve to carry the DMC name.
It'd get between a 6 and 7 out of 10. But the day 1 DLC deduct a point. So 5-6/10. Mediocre, but passable as a game.
As a DMC game however... yeah, we have standards. It fails to meet any of them. 4/10. Oh, Day One DLC. 3/10. Worst DMC made, even worse than 2 as at least 2 had the common decency not to let us pay for more crap that is called DLC.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg