Now, it's obvious that Pros like the game

#1dillpickle69Posted 3/11/2013 12:27:32 AM
But do you at least understand why this game pisses antis off so much? I don't really think it's unreasonable to hate this game right now, but I'm curious.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#2KyryloPosted 3/11/2013 12:28:19 AM
I bet 70% of pros already traded it for better games like TR.
#3TriangleMasherPosted 3/11/2013 12:39:34 AM
no why
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
#4StrykeBlaydePosted 3/11/2013 12:50:09 AM
I may not be a 'pro' pro, but I do like the game.

And not entirely, no. The FPS thing, I don't see a difference between 30 and 60fps. As long as the game is built for said FPS, does it really make a difference? I like the art style, but I see people complain about 'bloom', and I don't really know what that is. Difficulty? I can understand wanting Normal to be a little harder, but how many of the people who played DMC actually went through all the highest difficulties? I mean hell, I never hear anyone talking about playing DMC3 on anything higher than DMD.

Then again, I don't play on Turbo when available, and don't even think DMC1 is a DMC game. When I think 'DMC', I don't think "Game that ranks you based on how many hits in a certain amount of time, while trying to use eerie settings from the original RE4 build, like you're trying to use a little horror in it", I think "Smokin' Sick Style". It's a great game on its own, but I feel 3 and 4 beat it simply because....well, they're DMC games.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#5produnerPosted 3/11/2013 12:52:18 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...

And not entirely, no. The FPS thing, I don't see a difference between 30 and 60fps. As long as the game is built for said FPS, does it really make a difference? I like the art style, but I see people complain about 'bloom', and I don't really know what that is. Difficulty? I can understand wanting Normal to be a little harder, but how many of the people who played DMC actually went through all the highest difficulties? I mean hell, I never hear anyone talking about playing DMC3 on anything higher than DMD.

Then again, I don't play on Turbo when available, and don't even think DMC1 is a DMC game. When I think 'DMC', I don't think "Game that ranks you based on how many hits in a certain amount of time, while trying to use eerie settings from the original RE4 build, like you're trying to use a little horror in it", I think "Smokin' Sick Style". It's a great game on its own, but I feel 3 and 4 beat it simply because....well, they're DMC games.

See a doctor or this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65475526
#6RetsuxDPosted 3/11/2013 12:53:05 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
I don't see a difference between 30 and 60fps

I see people complain about 'bloom', and I don't really know what that is.

how many of the people who played DMC actually went through all the highest difficulties?

I mean hell, I never hear anyone talking about playing DMC3 on anything higher than DMD(wat)

and don't even think DMC1 is a DMC game

You have the worse opinions I've seen on this board.
Have fun.
#7StrykeBlaydePosted 3/11/2013 12:57:24 AM
RetsuxD posted...
I mean hell, I never hear anyone talking about playing DMC3 on anything higher than DMD(wat)

Well there's at least Heaven or Hell in DMC3, right? Or maybe my game copy's lying to me and that's not really there, right? :/

produner posted...
See a doctor or this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65475526

Don't some people just have an inability to see the difference? I mean, DMC4 and DmC look exactly the same to me, in terms of 'frames' or whatever.
---
#8RetsuxDPosted 3/11/2013 12:58:53 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
RetsuxD posted...

Well there's at least Heaven or Hell in DMC3, right? Or maybe my game copy's lying to me and that's not really there, right? :/

Heaven or Hell is a gimmick difficulty that adds nothing to the game, DMD is the hardest one.
#9FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 12:59:15 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...

*eye twitch*
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#10StrykeBlaydePosted 3/11/2013 1:02:01 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Heaven or Hell is a gimmick difficulty that adds nothing to the game, DMD is the hardest one.

Hm, does DMC3 have Hell or Hell? I know that one at least keeps you at 1-hit kill, but leaves enemies with normal health, right? I kind of want to do a "Will Die" run, which is apparently just a clean file on DMD difficulty. Seems like it'd be pretty interesting with base everything.

FireMage7777 posted...
*eye twitch*

You should see Produner's doctor.
---