Now, it's obvious that Pros like the game

#11ramzariotPosted 3/11/2013 1:02:30 AM
So the first, original Devil May Cry isn't a Devil May Cry game?
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#12produnerPosted 3/11/2013 1:04:08 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
RetsuxD posted...
I mean hell, I never hear anyone talking about playing DMC3 on anything higher than DMD(wat)

Well there's at least Heaven or Hell in DMC3, right? Or maybe my game copy's lying to me and that's not really there, right? :/

produner posted...
See a doctor or this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65475526

Don't some people just have an inability to see the difference? I mean, DMC4 and DmC look exactly the same to me, in terms of 'frames' or whatever.

So facts suggest that there is a noticeable difference both visually and in inputs, and the anatomy of the eyes suggest that humans can see more 200 frames per second and the difference in frame rate is greatly noticeable when there are fast animations/movements , such as in HnS games like DMC.

Facts are against you , either you are lying or have defect eyes/brain.
#13StrykeBlaydePosted 3/11/2013 1:10:07 AM(edited)
ramzariot posted...

Well when I think Devil May Cry, the first thing that comes to mind is 3/4, where a point of the game is to be extremely flashy, and actually try to build up a Style meter. DMC1/2/DmC have it to where you just do a certain amount of damage or hits in a certain amount of time, and I feel that's less exciting.

Maybe 'not a DMC game' isn't the right word. Maybe DMC1/2/DmC could be considered "DMC Lite". I want the game to reward me for being Stylish and utilizing my different weapons and moves, not because I sat there, activated DT, and just shot Ebony and Ivory for a couple of seconds(which is what happened in DMC1), or abusing certain attacks to make the rank skyrocket(TRINITY! SMASH YOU!).

produner posted...
So facts suggest that there is a noticeable difference both visually and in inputs, and the anatomy of the eyes suggest that humans can see more 200 frames per second and the difference in frame rate is greatly noticeable when there are fast animations/movements , such as in HnS games like DMC.

Maybe it's because it's 3am, but the only thing I got from that is the article and the attached article talking about input lag. If the only difference between 30 fps and 60 fps is how fast the game reacts to my button presses....then I don't really see that difference either.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#14produnerPosted 3/11/2013 1:14:04 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
ramzariot posted...

Well when I think Devil May Cry, the first thing that comes to mind is 3/4, where a point of the game is to be extremely flashy, and actually try to build up a Style meter. DMC1/2/DmC have it to where you just do a certain amount of damage or hits in a certain amount of time, and I feel that's less exciting.

Maybe 'not a DMC game' isn't the right word. Maybe DMC1/2/DmC could be considered "DMC Lite". I want the game to reward me for being Stylish and utilizing my different weapons and moves, not because I sat there, activated DT, and just shot Ebony and Ivory for a couple of seconds(which is what happened in DMC1), or abusing certain attacks to make the rank skyrocket(TRINITY! SMASH YOU!).

produner posted...

Maybe it's because it's 3am, but the only thing I got from that is the article and the attached article talking about input lag. If the only difference between 30 fps and 60 fps is how fast the game reacts to my button presses....then I don't really see that difference either.

Yeah totally, now bye.
#15FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 1:15:41 AM
FPS is like this, you know those flip books where you flip through it to see an animation? Imagine that. FPS is how many frames (page in a flipbook) you can cram into a second. Basically the higher it is the more fluid the movement, as well more tight input relay

So yeah, big difference
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#16Orange00Posted 3/11/2013 1:17:53 AM
i can understand dislike, but not hate.

i genuinely feel like DmC deserves all the 8s and such scores it got. It's a good to great game, on it's own and as a part of DMC-series.

I feel like the anti nitpick about whole lot of issues and blow them out of proportion.

i just started to replay DMC4, and while i'm having great time with it, there are awfully lot of small awkward moments with gameplay, gfx and etc. I could take these small issues and troll DMC4 board for as long as i'd care, but instead i just put em aside and enjoy the game for what it is.

same applies to DmC, if you concentrate on the negative, that's all you'll see.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#17produnerPosted 3/11/2013 1:20:53 AM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
FPS is like this, you know those flip books where you flip through it to see an animation? Imagine that. FPS is how many frames (page in a flipbook) you can cram into a second. Basically the higher it is the more fluid the movement, as well more tight input relay

So yeah, big difference

And you expect him to understand? he simply doesn't want to, leave him in his delusions.
#18StrykeBlaydePosted 3/11/2013 1:19:57 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

So yeah, big difference

That's what I thought FPS was. Obviously having 60 frames in a second is more info than 30 frames a second, but I just legitimately do not see that difference. If I do a YYY combo in DMC4, and then a YYY combo in DmC, it looks and feels the exact same in terms of fluidity.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#19produnerPosted 3/11/2013 1:20:05 AM
TC close the topic now before the iq range drops more.
#20FireMage7777Posted 3/11/2013 1:20:23 AM
produner posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

So yeah, big difference

And you expect him to understands? he simply doesn't want to, leave him in his delusions.

I was being nice, I have to be every and then
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 19
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/