how would they change rest of the cast?

#1Orange00Posted 3/11/2013 6:05:37 AM
If DmC got a sequel? Like Trish, Lady, Nero ..and other relevant characters?

and please no "there won't be a sequel"-posts like this kinda topics usually boil down to.. Thank you

I suppose Trish would get a dark hair, because she's supposed to look like Dantes mother. I'm afraid NT might make her more slutty..

Lady, I think is pretty up to date, so i don't see any reasons to change her that much..

nero, i think, sends "nice boy" vibes so maybe he'd get glasses and clothing something similar to his early concept arts with scarf and tidy getup. Unless they wanted to play with his bloodline, he could be cool with blonde hair instead.

Nelo Angelo could have a little more resemblance to Vergil..
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#2produnerPosted 3/11/2013 6:08:35 AM
There won't be a sequel.
#3KyryloPosted 3/11/2013 6:11:38 AM
Orange00 posted...
If DmC got a sequel? Like Trish, Lady, Nero ..and other relevant characters?

and please no "there won't be a sequel"-posts like this kinda topics usually boil down to.. Thank you

I suppose Trish would get a dark hair, because she's supposed to look like Dantes mother. I'm afraid NT might make her more slutty..

Lady, I think is pretty up to date, so i don't see any reasons to change her that much..

nero, i think, sends "nice boy" vibes so maybe he'd get glasses and clothing something similar to his early concept arts with scarf and tidy getup. Unless they wanted to play with his bloodline, he could be cool with blonde hair instead.

Nelo Angelo could have a little more resemblance to Vergil..

I doubt it. At least I hope they won't. But let's say so. The more chars they take from old game s the more they compare it to old chars, the more critic appears. so it would be very unwise from them to make old characters in sequel....
#4Orange00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 6:12:20 AM
produner posted...
There won't be a sequel.

ur boring
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!