If you play DmC backwards...

#1robot777Posted 3/12/2013 9:02:33 PM
It is about a spikey, silver haired dude named Hollow Vergil who grows weaker and becomes Weak Vergil, so he retains his strength by climbing out of the hole he made.

He is now Vergil.

When Vergil climbs out of the hole, he immediately confesses his love to his brother, Dante. Just when he thought that he is about to get it on with him on the floor while a girl named Kat watches, he realized he was wrong...he gets stabbed TWICE by Dante! The two engage in battle, which suddenly turns into a a decision they want to make of putting demons back into power. The two agree and Dante starts to surgically put back Mundus, Lilith, Bob Barbas, Succubus, Hunter Demon and all other demons in between with his sword.

After many days of hard work, Dante goes back to bed with two beautiful women who wants to prevent him from spreading more little Dantes around. Dante then takes the 2 ladiesent back to Lilith's nightclub together and watched them dance on the poles.

Secret Ending: The President is STILL in debt.
---
PSN: Jordan_Sifu SSFIVAE (Makoto, Evil Ryu)
www.youtube.com/mr6ixty4our My SSFIVAE Channel.
#2caffiend7Posted 3/12/2013 9:04:33 PM
That's very interesting
#3Green_PuffPosted 3/12/2013 9:08:27 PM(edited)
Anything is funny and or weird when you play it backwards!

Besides, you done goofed in the first sentence:

It is about a spikey, silver haired dude named Hollow Vergil who grows weaker and becomes Weak Vergil, so he retains his strength by climbing out of the hole he made.

Originally, at the end, he becomes stronger.

So, it goes like this:

Super strong --> Less stronger ---> Weak Vergil ---> Vergil that is weaker than Dante.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4TheSL1ClubPosted 3/12/2013 9:18:50 PM
Someone is totally serious in an obvious made for fun topic... such a party crusher.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#5Green_PuffPosted 3/12/2013 9:20:40 PM
I do as I please.
---
#6RatedStingerPosted 3/12/2013 9:22:17 PM
So the ending is Mundus begging the President not to take his money away?
---
TAKA: WE ARE EEEEEVILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Funaki: INDEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7TheSL1ClubPosted 3/12/2013 9:22:35 PM
Green_Puff posted...
I do as I please.

That's what it says.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#8Green_PuffPosted 3/12/2013 9:23:56 PM
So the ending is Mundus begging the President not to take his money away?

Hah
---
#9sillycatstevenPosted 3/12/2013 11:26:42 PM
robot777 posted...

He is now Vergil.

When Vergil climbs out of the hole, he immediately confesses his love to his brother, Dante. Just when he thought that he is about to get it on with him on the floor while a girl named Kat watches, he realized he was wrong...he gets stabbed TWICE by Dante! The two engage in battle, which suddenly turns into a a decision they want to make of putting demons back into power. The two agree and Dante starts to surgically put back Mundus, Lilith, Bob Barbas, Succubus, Hunter Demon and all other demons in between with his sword.

After many days of hard work, Dante goes back to bed with two beautiful women who wants to prevent him from spreading more little Dantes around. Dante then takes the 2 ladiesent back to Lilith's nightclub together and watched them dance on the poles.

Secret Ending: The President is STILL in debt.

and it would be very bright, blunt and full of vegi goodness!
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.