Is DmC a success or did it flop?

#131FireMage7777Posted 3/15/2013 12:42:52 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
That requires a lot of supposing that has no in game evidence. Look you lost, now flop along

Just like you suppose all of Dante's firearms are special and demons have a ruling order?
Please, continue flopping your mouth my son.

And speaking of evidence, I dropped it all right before you and you didn't even counter it. Losing much?

That's not supposing t-cup. BTW I don't lose, as evidenced by your butthurt sig ;)
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 20
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#132Lord_MizerPosted 3/15/2013 12:43:26 AM
What are the non-trained humans gonna do with color coded enemies? Coat their guns in red and blue paint and hope the demons have a false sense of reassurance?
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#133Japanese_JadePosted 3/15/2013 12:44:13 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
That requires a lot of supposing that has no in game evidence. Look you lost, now flop along

Just like you suppose all of Dante's firearms are special and demons have a ruling order?

And speaking of evidence, I dropped it all right before you and you didn't even counter it. Losing much?

That's not supposing t-cup. BTW I don't lose, as evidenced by your butthurt sig ;)

oh lawd, here comes the sore loser speech. My favorite part!
---
Need lessons on how to "flip-flop" over your own claims?
Dial 1-800-HOT-MAGE. Call within the next 5 minutes for bonus flops and a free copy of DmC!
#134Japanese_JadePosted 3/15/2013 12:46:27 AM
Lord_Mizer posted...
What are the non-trained humans gonna do with color coded enemies? Coat their guns in red and blue paint and hope the demons have a false sense of reassurance?

Push the ice ones into volcanoes and the magma ones into water. Both can fall into pits or hazard spots like subways for environmental kills.

Man I'm on a roll today!
---
Dial 1-800-HOT-MAGE. Call within the next 5 minutes for bonus flops and a free copy of DmC!
#135FireMage7777Posted 3/15/2013 12:47:09 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

oh lawd, here comes the sore loser speech. My favorite part!

No sore loser about it. Your whole humans can stand against demons bit has been ripped to shreds by me and several others. Tameem wrote a s*** story. What's sad is that it could be easily remedied
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 20
#136syctheweilderPosted 3/15/2013 12:51:18 AM
Based on the established rules of DmC: Devil May Cry, assuming that any normal non-superpowered human, with or without combat experience stands any chance against a demon in a fight borders on the ludicrous, and it baffles me how anyone could have the fortitude to argue for it.
#137Orange00Posted 3/15/2013 12:51:51 AM
Lord_Mizer posted...

throw their wiccan molotovs that destroy everything. What makes you assume they're untrained? They probably got their wargames, karate clubs, etc.

in any case, better toughen up when you see news of demons invading. Maybe a some soccermoms and such fail to adapt to the situation but humans aren't that helpless.

since you guys are so keen on using gameplay elements as your arguments, demon AI is pretty poor, so they're obviously not very intelligent. Resourcefull humans are sure to prevail.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#138Japanese_JadePosted 3/15/2013 12:56:36 AM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
Nothing sore loser about it. Your whole humans can stand against demons bit has been ripped to shreds by me and several others. Tameem wrote a s*** story. What's sad is that it could be easily remedied

/grammar nazi

And ripped to shreds? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Are you reading the right convo, honey? Everything I explained in full you nor anyone else decided to refute and you're claiming victory?

Your nickname from now on is "Mittens!" Dancing around the issues and flopping everywhere you go. XD
---
#139Lord_MizerPosted 3/15/2013 12:53:54 AM
Orange00 posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

throw their wiccan molotovs that destroy everything. What makes you assume they're untrained? They probably got their wargames, karate clubs, etc.

in any case, better toughen up when you see news of demons invading. Maybe a some soccermoms and such fail to adapt to the situation but humans aren't that helpless.

since you guys are so keen on using gameplay elements as your arguments, demon AI is pretty poor, so they're obviously not very intelligent. Resourcefull humans are sure to prevail.

My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#140FireMage7777Posted 3/15/2013 12:57:35 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Nothing sore loser about it. Your whole humans can stand against demons bit has been ripped to shreds by me and several others. Tameem wrote a s*** story. What's sad is that it could be easily remedied

/grammar nazi

And ripped to shreds? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Are you reading the right convo, honey? Everything I explained in full you nor anyone else decided to refute and you're claiming victory?

You're nickname from now on is "Mittens!" Dancing around the issues and flopping everywhere you go. XD

Meh, autocorrect f***ed up, I don't care. Sweetie pie you better step down before I humiliate you more

All in all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmpWvkO4TUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---